000: Without you, can i survive?

Începe de la început

"are you going to leave now?"he asked thought he doesn't meant to ask right away but iruma just couldn't wait to know.

"yup, I'm going to leave now, it's nice meeting you, ruru-chan"adam answer right after he put down the mirror. He then winks at iruma who blush.

"are we going to see each other again?"iruma stare at adam,but shyly look down on his own lap again. This made adam giggles and walk right at the exit of the tent.

"if you're in danger, i'll run to save you since i own you one"he said before walking out.

The moment iruma look up adam was gone and everything felt like it was a good dream.

After that adams went back to his mad world full of tricktry. Everyday he remembers iruma. It seems he was attached to the pure being.

However he thought maybe because iruma was so innocent he doesn't wanted him to end up like those guys his so familiar with.

A man with innocent smile but dirtier than the dirt itself on the inside. A woman with kind heart but the moment it dip with love become a crazy barbaric. He sigh.

He wanted to see him, if his alright and in good situatioh. 

Then he suddenly remembered, his running away from a mob. He cursed this always happened too, suddenly losing reality thinking about that cute cinnamon.

At the narrow street his at, adam quickly find a path to escape. But lady luck wasn't on his side. The path he takes is a dead end.

"shit, should i try jumping? Damn the walls are damn high like china wall"theres no place to hide, he stamp his feet in anger.

"stupid me, the heck am i doing to do now?!"even though situation like this happened before he can't still help but panick sometimes like now.

While busy looking for a way out someone from the other side heard him. "are you alright?" the person from the other side ask, the voice was abit buff but it was the light of adam dark hole.

"do you have a ladder or anything that would help me cross this damn wall?" he quickly ask, he wasn't a very trusting person. Adam was just use to just go with the flow person and use what can be use to survive.

"i-i have a rope here, does that help?"the other person yelled. Adam fist the air in joy.

"YES! throw it here!"second later a rode was throw down from the other side. He quickly climb up just as he reach the top, he heard the mobs footsteps.

So because of the rush he jump down in quick motion, ignoring the pain from the fall and pull the rope fast.

Soon as he was done, he fall down, close his eyes and sigh. "thanks, they almost got me there"

"your welcome, adam-kun"his own name echo throughout his mind. His eyes popped open but quickly shut it because of the bright light.

It was afternoon, and the sun was just right behind the person who saved him. He got up feeling the pain from his right feet. He position himself in a far away distance of the person who just call his name.

"how do you know my name?"he ask dangerously, as he open his eyes a very ominous atmosphere engulf the two of them. Through the sunlight his eyes glint.

"and who you're working wi—"he stop soon as adam realize that it wasn't someone he knew fron the dark market or someone he could threaten.

"iruma...?"he mumble, thought he doesn't believe that his really there, he lean on the wall behind him and look at the angelic like person in front of him. There's a soft sunlight glow at iruma's back, and there is also his innocence nervous look. It definitely look iruma however adam been missing him so bad that he though his just an illusion.

"that's it, i hit my head"he mumble again, and grab his head. "it doesn't feel like it was bleeding though..."he then look at his hand that touch his head. "there's no blood"

He glance back at iruma, there still soft glow behind his back and he wear a white polo and dark jeans. He laughs which scares iruma more.

"I'm death! Wow but why does this devil look like an angel?"iruma though maybe adam did hit his head, he gulps and nervously step toward adam who laughing like a madman.

"a-adam-kun, can you r-recognize me?"adam stop laughing and stare right at iruma's trembling figure.

"hmm, you look like ruru-chan but i know that boy won't go to hell with me"iruma sweat and with his trembling feet he walk to adam and grap his shoulder.

"it's me, adam-kun! It's really me!"he exclaimed, exaggerating the "me" and looking straight at adam who's having a crazy look.

"ruru-chan? Like for real? I'm not death? Uh yet?"adam was dumbfound for the very first time in his life again. "YES! you're not death and I'm really me"iruma convince him in the best way he can and the only best way he can think of is to hug adam tightly.

"see? I'm here"iruma mumble"and you're not death nor will be" since adam was taller than iruma, he look up and gently smile at adam.

"you're safe"never did adam feel that kind of warm even with his parents. And damn he feel like crying right there but instead he gently pull iruma away and stare at him.

Every detail of this moment was sealed inside his mind. "wow, now i own you twice"

It's been a month since they saw each other, and it's also been month that they both kept missing each other.

"without you, can i survive?" adam ask while  giggling, it was a playfully remark however iruma notice the seriousness in adam eyes.

It made him blush abit. "i hurt my feet, help me walk?"that break the slight tension in the air though that would probably stay in their minds for awhile.

After that incident they grow closer, it was like magic whenever iruma was close to danger adam would magically appear and help him, then whenever adam was in danger iruma would come to rescue him.

That cycle kept repeating until the both of them become fourteen years old.