A Soul's Mirror

I was completely stunned by Rav's words. She spoke truth yet my heart felt it had been sunked into a pit of fire and brimstone. Her words cut like a dagger but I could not shake off the enlightenment from which she gifted me. I have been left in the shadows all my life with no real guidance other than my blind focus on the prophecy. I have been blinded by the Devil's lies all my life. He has stripped me of my tongue of wisdom through deception alone and I was foolish enough to blame the Almighty for it.

Yet as a testament of my strength, he locks me away inside the Nether Realm and allows a mere sorceress to free me, knowing that the trumpets of the tournament were said to free me instead. Has my failure as a defender caused some sort of ripple effect in the prophecy? What new alternative motive has the Lord set? Even his tournaments have had no effect on the realms yet there are willful participants.

The empire of Ezaekia faces waves of danger from its threats but there has been talk of my people defending its borders by a mere thread. The land of my father's upbringing was supposed to be protected by God yet Satan and his army were able to capture most of it with ease? How is this so? The people of Ezaekia tend to work tenfold to protect their family and land as well as the allies that support them. How much of this Gervasian empire has taken rule over Earth Realm?

With me no longer the peace defender, pure mayhem has trampled the realms and paved the way for the fiends of Hell. Since the absence of Christ and his archangels, the known and unknown realms are undergoing a series of tyrannical sieges which have set flames upon those realms. Since the day I took that sorcerer's medallion, Earth Realm has been crushing down around me yet I was too blind to notice it.

But there lies a certain mystery that I have yet to unravel. Something out of the ordinary has caused a rip in Earth Realm's dimension, eons before I was resurrected. No such creature of magic and sorcery ever existed before I found this medallion. Yet the creator of this very medallion is a creature of magic and sorcery. So where has such wizardry taken birth? The smallest rip in any dimension can have extremely negative effects in not only other dimensions but the realms' timeline as well. In turn, this leads to an event that should have never taken place.

Such an event that is unforeseen has caused a ripple effect in not only Earth Realm's dimension, but the dimension of other realms as well. Whatever happened centuries ago has outputted a list of events which brings me to this very moment. The question is, who or what caused this rip in Earth Realm's dimension and why?

My train of thought was suddenly interrupted by Rav who was beckoning for my attention, her pale hand covered in dirt was beating aggressively on the velvet seat.

"Kueshango! Kueshango look at me," my head slowly turned to her direction, my mind still in a slight daze. She must have noticed the absence in my eyes because she began to beat harder on the seat, "Kueshango are you listening to me?"

"Wha...what? What is it? What's going on?" I stuttered as I attempted to bring my mind back into reality.

"There has been an accident. One of the horses has been struck by lightning. A large supercell has covered the entire sky. Basoumo is trying to heal the horse now but it make take a while. It's badly injured."

Slowly, I opened the carriage door on my side and stepped out. Immediately, a gust of wind that carried sand slapped me across my face. I watched in shock as the howling winds throw scattered pounds of dirt and rocks aimlessly in the air. Lightning strikes were dancing on the now cracked lands while the immense thunder nearly silenced the heavy rain.

Looking up, my eyes widened as they witnessed a massive cylinder-like thunder could steadily spinning counter clockwise with what seemed like thousands of purple lightning shattering the Earth from within the midst of the thunder cloud. This cloud stretched for miles with its thunder and rain rolling throughout the atmosphere at fast speeds. The little plant life that was left was now holding on to the Earth's soil by a mere root. How can such a catastrophic weather birth its way into the Middle Earth with little time? The atmosphere was once at peace yet now the terrain is being mercilessly torn apart.