Nether Realm's Forbidden Warrior

I took my last final steps before exiting the tunnel's suffocating atmosphere. A sharp pain in my back became evident as if someone had stuck a needle in between the crevasses of my spine. My lungs felt like they were being gripped in the palms of a demon, causing me to gasp desperately for air. A large swoosh sound erupted from behind me. Startled and nearly out of the air, I turned around just in time to see the tunnel I had just exited from turn into a thin cloud of black smoke prior to vanishing into the air.

Turning back around, I noticed that I was no longer in a never-ending field of an abyss. Instead, I was standing just inches away from a row of hundreds of thousands of dungeons with demonic and spiritually-insane beings encased in them. Bouncing my eyes from dungeon to dungeon, I started to wonder how I will be able to find this warrior in the midst of all these supposedly damned creatures. Anxiously yet utterly nervous, I steadily began to creep my way down the seemingly never-ending row of maniac-filled dungeons. Nearly choking the sorcerer's book with my forearms, I quickly glanced at each prisoner's dungeon, hoping to find the one who holds a medallion.

I was greatly appalled by the kinds of unknown and rare species that had been locked away here for centuries. There was an ogre with werewolf-like features and a serpent with the head of a dinosaur and the legs of a scorpion, gnawing at their own flesh with blood splattered along the walls and the rusty bars of their dungeon gates. A spider the size of a cyclops was aggressively rubbing the bars of its dungeon's gates while simultaneously glaring and hissing at me. 

To my right was a massive man-eating cockroach who had the wings of a large bat and the eyes of an angry beetle; wearing a dark faded trench coat and a black fedora hat with its antennas punctured through the sides. A nasty snail the size of a ten-story snot-ball was continuously squirting its gore along the ceiling and walls of its dungeon while a furious looking demon with the head of a mutated jaguar and the tail of an unknown feline, was attempting to destroy its dungeon by burning it down with red fire through its fire-breathing nostrils. Yet every time one of the bars was melted, it somehow replaced itself. It felt like it had been hours yet I've only managed to pass seventy or eighty dungeons in very little time.

In one of the dungeons to my left, my horror-filled eyes caught sight of a ferocious looking beast who was built to the size of an overgrown elephant and had the head of a bore (with impressively large tusks), the body of a tiger and the legs of a dragon. This beast kept its fiery red eyes locked on mine with its teeth and mouth soaked in its own saliva. Again, my eyes grew wide in fear and before I knew it, I began to walk with my head almost touching my shoulder blades. Its growl forged the insides of my stomach into a hefty lump of burning coal. Its white polished dagger-like teeth snapped at me angrily, its greedy eyes hungry in blood lust.

Unexpectedly, my heel bumped into something hard and jagged, causing me to swiftly lean forward with my arms now unfolded in front of me. I twisted my head in the nick of time just to see my entire body shift closer and closer to the ground. 

"Aaah!" I whaled as I watched the sorcerer's book fling from my reach. 

With a dull thud, my face landed first in the oddly warm sand-covered floor. Moaning, I slowly started to lift my head from the floor, my hair shielding almost all of my face. Racing my eyes to about 4 inches diagonally away from me, the sorcerer's book laid silent beneath a thin layer of sand. I quickly tried to scoot towards the book with my right arm extended outward and my fingers flailing about in desperation. A sudden sharp pain in my right foot caused me to lower down my arm and twist my head to see that my foot was pressing against a large stone rock which had many sharp jagged areas around it.

Maneuvering my foot into a more comfortable position, I continued to scoot upwards until I finally was able to grab the sorcerer's book. Snatching it by the bottom of its spine, I hurriedly waved my hair away from my face with one hand, holding the book in the other, all the while using my thighs and calves to balance myself up from the floor. My eyes flickered and spit across the page like a mad honey bee as they examined an odd looking image. When the sorcerer's book fell, it landed onto a particular set of pages that I had not seen previously.