16

A sigh left the Omega's plump lips as they were finally allowed to retire from the celebration. Throughout the time, Jimin was right beside Jungkook with the older's hand always resting on his waist, keeping both of them close. Jimin was thankful for that, as he felt uncomfortable whenever he was left without his husband.

They both bowed at the king and the queen as they left the celebration hall. With quick goodnights from everyone, the newly mated couple were left alone. They were tired ,yes, but they weren't looking forward to sleep either. They had slept couple of hours earlier, so it was reasonable.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, as the Omega kept fidgeting. The silence stretching in between them was kind of getting too much, Jungkook wanted to start a conversation but don't know where to start. Suddenly, a idea strikes in his mind and he smiled to himself.

" Wanna take a stroll through the ground?" Jungkook asked, his voice sounded hesitant almost shy. Jimin finally turned to look at him , his blue eyes wide at the proposition.

" We can?" He asked it doubtful voice as he looked up at the Alpha who was frowning at him.

" Yes. Why?" Jungkook asked , brows furrowed in confusion as he look down towards the omega, who was biting his lower lip.

" King Park, I mean my father didn't allowed the member of royal family to step out at night." he sad as he fidgeted with his shirt. " Only Alphas were allowed to step out of the manor at night." He said voice low as if he is afraid to go through his memory lane.

Jungkook frowned at him, finding the information ridiculous.

" Well , You are not Park anymore, are you? Jeons are never forbidden to do something they will to. " He said as he smiled at his husband. " There are rules in our kingdom too, but they aren't dumb rules." He added as he watched curiosity flash in the younger's eyes.

" What are the rules?" Jimin asked as he tilted his head to the side, clearly interested in the topic.

" Do you wanna discuss about the rules while we are still standing in the middle of the hall or would you prefer a walk around?" Jungkook asked with a soft grin on his handsome face as he cocked his eyebrow at the younger.

" I prefer the latter one." ?Jimin said as he smiled at his mate. Jungkook beamed at him before calling for one of the butler. A extremely short beta came in the hall almost instantly and Jimin was confused thta are they really alone.

" Get a coat for me and for Prince Jimin." He instructed as a short butler nodded and bowed at them in 90 degrees as he departed to do the work he was assigned. 

Part of Jimin felt ecstatic that the Alpha called him prince jimin and not according to his sub-gender, he felt as if the alpha was looking up at him as a person ,without the filter of gender guarding him.

" Your majesty." The butler said as he arrived with two Black fur coats . JImin wasn't surprised anymore, he has came to the conclusion that the Jeons loves black. The hair color of almost every wolves is black , making Jimin's silver mop stand out the most.

" Okay. You can go." Jungkook siad as he took the coat in his hold before dismissing the butler completely. He placed the coat on Jimin's shoulder before wearing his own coat. Jimin noticed thta the coat was just his size as if made for him.

" Mom made special tailored clothes just for you." Jungkook stated as he watched the omega eye the coat.

"Let's go." The alpha said and extended his arm for the omega to take, which jimin did, albeit , a little hesitantly.  

Jimin pulled the hood on his head, effectively shielding himself from the snow.

They both stepped out and a shiver ran down on the Omega's back, he is still not a fan of the cold.