━ 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

Начните с самого начала

You hadn't known that. If you had, you would've gone to the bathroom to spare him the sight.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, I didn't know!"

You noticed that the bleeding of your nose had stopped and you quickly wiped the last stains of blood away with the tissue, before you pushed it into the pocket of your pants, planning to throw it into the next bin.

"I'm sorry, Toshi. I'll remember it next time."

You moved up from the bed as well, cursing your own stupidity as you wanted to head for the bathroom.

"I'll quickly wash everything off, I'm so sorry, I'll go immediately go to the bathroom the next time it happens."

Just when your hand rested on the handle of the door, you felt how Ushijima hesitantly grabbed your other wrist, slowly pulling you back from the door and into his arms.

His fingers were still trembling, but you noticed that he tried his best not to show it.

"I should be sorry. For having such a stupid fear."

Upon hearing his words, you quickly turned around and cupped his cheeks with your hands - thankfully no blood had gotten onto them -, gently shaking your head.

"There's nothing stupid about that. It's pretty common." you said softly, caressing his cheekbone with your finger.

"But fears make us weak, don't they?" he asked and looked into your eyes.

As usual, his gaze was so pure and honest, so full with all the things he didn't know how to say.

You smiled and shook your head.

"Fears don't make us weak."

Wrapping an arm around him and pulling him closer towards you, you inhaled his scent and it immediately replaced the unpleasant feeling in your nose.

"They make us human."

𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐔
𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

A little shiver ran down your spine when another thunder roared over the sky and the sound of the wind howling outside made the entire night even more eerie.

The thunderstorm had started two hours ago and just wouldn't stop. Rain was pouring onto the roof and a few branches of the tree outside continued to hit the window over and over again.

Tendou sat next to you on the couch, flipping another page of his manga.

"Seriously, this never seems to stop, doesn't it?" you asked with a nod towards the window, to which Tendou only hummed and let the book down.

Your gazes met and he smiled at you with a little hint of mischief sparkling in his eyes.

"Hopefully it will stay like this tomorrow too, then we can lay in bed all day."

Chuckling a little, you wanted to answer, but before you were able to, all the lights around you turned off.

It was dead silent for a second, but when you realized what had happened, you let out a frustrated sigh.