Valen decided to finish him off using the man's own poisoned sword as he stab on his stomach like the man did to making the man more pitiful from all the yelling.

Yet, Valen feels no need to stop. With his dark golden-reddish eyes that is burning with rage, he charge towards the man that holds the iron bat who hit Aliciel's head.

The man didn't even have the time to think through as Valen slice off his eyes and slice off his hand that holds the iron bat.

The man's eyes widen in realisation as he starts to scream like crazy while holding his bleeding arm that was separated from his body.

Valen once again, was not satisfied with it as he stab the man's stomach making the man fall on the cold ground, the same as the other man.

After the two men fall to their deaths, Valen's eyes widen in shock at the pain that crash through inside his body and gasped painfully as he grab his own chest and start to breath in and out because he's starting to react to the poison.

With the energy left within him, he slowly walk towards the lifeless Aliciel.

'It's getting harder to breath...'

As he reached Aliciel who is laying on the cold floor lifelessly, Valen collapse beside her.

With only 28 minutes passed, there's 2 minutes left for the knights to come in like Valen's command.

".....Aliciel....."

He called her weakly as his lips form a warm smile towards her as he raise his hand weakly to grip her hand that left no warmth.

The rage inside his eyes only filled with love, warmth, and guilt.

". . .I love you too."

He started to cough up blood again and breath heavily.

'Ah... the poison is getting more worse inside my body.'

With the eyes that held no hope, he glance Aliciel for the last time and he weakly close his eyes from the tiredness and the pain he felt.

His hand lost its energy as he give in the darkness wholeheartedly, hoping to meet Aliciel faster in a better place.

Valen's warm hand who greeted Aliciel's cold hand, turned cold as well as the warmth leaves his body, slowly.

Their face look peaceful as they hold each other's cold, lifeless hands.

They're tired to face politics and the world, they just need a long, long sleep.

And there they are, cold, lifeless body who hold hands together, who will sleep forever.

"Goodnight, Aliciel."

Now that they think of it, their life is indeed beautiful.

END
__________________________