Joseph

The following words are from Joseph. A friend of mine.

I was about seven years old when my grandpa died And me and my grandpa were extremely close like me and him were really really close to each other. Since he was in Peru and I was here and we couldn't see him when he died. So when he passed away I had a picture of him and then when my grandpa died my mom moved the picture to her room which was always in mine and then that night started everything. My dad could not sleep he either felt hot or cold and uncomfortable he got chills so he decided to sleep on the couch and then my mom kept getting dreams saying "move the picture" But she didn't understand what that meant. So It finally came when she called my grandma and she told her to move the picture back to my room. And then she did that and in that same night my mom and my dad slept well after a long time they slept comfortable.

<<I then ask Joseph for another story and he says this.>>

Before he died that same night I had an asma attack which I had never gotten in my whole life. That scared me because I didn't know my grandpa was dying and that shocked my parents too because, how rare is that coincidence? I would have an asma attack right before he was dying.

<<I then tell Joseph that It can actually happen but it is something to take note about. Thats very interesting...>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter. I will have more stories soon from some friends that have had odd experiences in their time.

Do vote. It keeps me motivated and I'm very satisfied with the amount of views I've gotten and 9 votes(thats a lot for me). Thank you very much for voting. Until next time... *vanishes*