I didn't know the ice shot could be eaten... How does he know it wasn't poison...

After hours, I'm the only one left while he was still standing with no scratches and the rest are down... Everything was in his fighting skills... Taekwondo, karate, spy skills, illusions and everything...

"What now, Joker? Even the pink hair girl was down because magic was forbidden to be use..." he mention before I gritted my teeth.

How am I gonna trick him...

He attack first but he was able to miss some hits since I'm still trying to plan something while fighting. "Emblem Fire!" I yelled as I throw 6 cards with fire at him, but he was able to jump and miss the hit.

He attack me from the back, but I was faster and grab his punch but he grab my other arm since he notice I will be using that as my attack. Dammit, his eyes are sharp...

We push each other away at same time before we did a similar back flip and attack. He use his baton to hit me, but I block his attack with my card. A trump card... hard enough to stop any weapon and even Queen's sword.

"Nice card. Too bad you won't get to have any left as a souveneir..." he joke before my card slipped out of my hand and landed on the ground next to him and throw me at the ground.

"Joker!" They yelled before I felt the ground really hot. I felt the grass all wet like it was new watered.

I quickly stood up with a growl and keep using my other trump cards but he always slipped away because of him before I got thrown at the ground again, but this time, I felt the ground cold rather than hot.

Does this place even have an underground water canals from antartica or Egypt or something?!

"So Joker, give up yet?" He mention but I didn't respond and just attack him, making him chuckle. "Playing tough and hard, eh? Let's see how long you can hold that, miracle maker..."

Some time passed and I lost track of time. I was full bruised up and all I gave him were cuts and scratches.

"One of Silver Heart's apprentices, eh... I would only call this as an average practice... All I just need you guys to do is to pinned me down ay the ground and you win but no one could even do a simple task..." he mock before he pointed his baton at me.

"H-How are you so s-skilled?! Who taught you those m-moves?!"

"Secret~ Looks like I win..." he added before I growl.

"Yeah, right..."

"And since I win, I won't be telling you whe-"

"Whoops~ Just kidding!" I mention before I throw my J badge and disappear in front of him.

"What?!? Where did you go?!?" Lupin said before the smoke disppeared, showing lots of clones of me around.

"Ha! This trick won't work on me!" He exclaim before a purple beam just come out of his baton, hitting every clone of me while I only grin when he hit one of my trump cards that cause it to blow and some water burst out, making more fog surrounding him and more me who can move just wave at him.

"What the-" he trailed off and hit my reflection, but it just went through. While he was busy trying to look for the real me, I took my chance and pinned him down at the ground before grabbing his baton and throw it close to Rose.

I put both of his hands on the back and pinned his legs so he won't plan to kick me. "Looks I win this time, Lupin..." I mitate him before he look at me surprised when the smoke and my reflection disappear while the water was back on the ground.

"Joker-san!!! You're so cool!!!"

"I'm always cool, Hachi..."

"What?! How could you beat me just like that?!? I never loose!"

"The trick was so familiar too..." Spade added before I smirk.

"Remember the Hot Spring trick and Genie lamp trick, Spade and Hachi? This guy didn't know it was a trump card... His eyes might be sharp, but he can be pretty distracted most of the time..." I mention before the purple magician's eyes shrunk.

"You mean..."

"Exactly, Queen. The card was trumb card and it can explode any minute. Also, when I was thrown at the field, each part of the place has a hot and cold ground. Which move my next trick from the Hot Spring trick. Different in atmospheric temperatures cause light rays to bend, which cause the scenery to stretch, or to duplicate... I have notice that the ground was cold and warm so I let this guy hit my trump cards to calculate the angles, hitting each other before it explode, bursting the cold and warm water out of the ground to make smoke. When the cold freezing water mix with the opposite one, the air turned cooler, but there's still warm from above. Between them, the light waves bent and created my mirage or my fake reflection, completely fooling the heck out of him..." I explain before Lupin's jaw drop once I let him go.

"Well that's a miracle..." Spade said sarcastically. "You're saying that it wasn't a coincidence?!?" The purple magician repeated before I grin.

"Yup! It's all according to plan. Since your a skilled one, I thought you will notice it easily. Guess not! Besides, master always said, 'Us phantom thieves don't need to use dangerous weapons to fight someone'... So 'legendary' phantom thief... care to tell us where the Rainbow Sisters are?" I added before he smirk.

"You're very interesting, Kaitou Joker... I never planned to get beat up by a miracle maker that quick... Next time, I will surely beat you... But for now, come with me then..." he mention before he lead us to an old well.

"A wishing well?"