Meeting the arrogant fire bird!

Start from the beginning

Kiba: N-no! I-i mean... W-what I m-mean  i-is-

Me and Genos looks at kiba and the three fallen while they bicker a bit with deadpaned faces.

Genos: should I help him master?

(Y/n): nah... He should learn to reword his words correctly...

Genos: as much as I agree... We need him alive to know what he wants from us

I let out a sigh and looks up.

(Y/n): okay girls... You can teach him later but we need him alive now in order to see what he wants

All three of them groan a bit but whisper something to Kiba as you lean to Genos.

(Y/n): what are they saying?

Genos:.... It's best if you do not know...

(Y/n): aw man!

Kiba nodded quickly as he gulps but after a minute everything went normal as kiba looked at us.

Kiba: the president would like for you five to go to the Orc room after classes... But she hasn't told me why

We nodded and after a worse morning since the girls and guys of the school have seen kiba and went crazier then normal... Good thing we got a teacher and secretary to... 'calm down' the situation. But the classes went normal but now with a human looking cyborg... Hopefully he'll help with my homework. Well the last class was over and we headed to the Orc room and me as well as Genos and the fallen were asking as to why Rias would want us.

(Y/n): I don't know why... But I'm getting the same feeling...but it's getting stronger...

Raynare/Genos: what's wrong (Y/n)/master?

(Y/n): just a feeling I'll meet the most arrogant/prideful prick in the cosmos...

We made it the Orc building and I would open the door and get hit with a strong smell.

(Y/n): are they having a chicken BBQ? hm

Mittelt: that is strange...

Genos: we let's go inside shall-

Rias: FOR THE LAST TIME RISER IM. NOT. MARRYING. YOU!

We just look at each other before running in and that got everyone's inside before us turn their attention to us while we seen a women in a maid outfit looked at us with a stoic expression but I could tell she was confused but the person who was sitting by Rias was also confused.

???: Rias why did you invite a human, three fallen, and...

She goes silent as she she seemed surprised since she couldn't really tell what Genos was.

???: And whatever this... human thing?

Rias: he's a cyborg... He's mostly robotic but he acts, thinks, feels emotions like humans...

She seemed surprised by that definition so does this Riser guy but he had to open his mouth.

Riser: Rias... Are you betraying the devils race? Cause wether or not if your Riser's new wedded wife! I'll destroy you