Part 2

Endra: *whispering* So let me get this straight. We're in Milan. It's December 26, 1772. And that guy ahead of us is the Mozart?

18: *whispering back* yes what's so hard to understand about that?

Endra: *whispering back* He doesn't look like the mozart we learned about in school...

18: *whispering* That's because he's 17 at this time. He's still very young. He still hasn't married yet.

Mozart: *stopped in front of a run down flat* we're here.

*the doctor and Endra took note that Mozart didn't have neighbors for miles. Which was really odd considering that Milan was a busy place*

*they all went Inside and mozart sat down on the piano search getting down to business.

Mozart: This piece is called Exsultate Jubilate which means Rejoice, be glad in Latin. It's being specifically made for my friend Venanzio Rauzzini. I came up with some of it but I can't come up with more to finish it. Watch.

Mozart: *begins to play the said piece and stops halfway through* That's all I have! And I can't just leave it here it would feel incomplete.

18: *in deep thought* hmmm....

*Mozart began to play again seeing if he can continue it. The doctor noted that the air was getting heavier and sticky...it wasn't a storm coming but something was*

*the window opens up blowing all of the sheets of music everywhere and a thick black mist is floating around them*

Delphine: Who dares to play that awful high pitched noise?

Mozart: That would be me.

18: just who are you exactly?

Delphine: we are the delphine conciousness. We take away anything that displeases us such as high pitched noises such due to our sensitive hearing such as that young man over there.

18: yeah I don't think so. *takes out sonic screwdriver and points it at the delphine*

Delphine: *screams in pain but still doesn't go away*

Endra: do something to help!

Mozart: like what?

Endra: play that piece that you're working on! They hate high pitched noises so the more high pitched noise the better!

Mozart: But it's not done yet! I only have it half way finished!

Endra: Then either make it up as you go along or keep playing it on repeat!

*Mozart began to play the beginning half of Exsultate jubilate as the delphine conciousness screamed in pain*

Endra: keep playing!

*mozart began to play the other half of Exsultate Jubilate and the delphine conciousness left through the window leaving everything in peace and quiet*

Mozart:*excitedly* That was amazing! And I finally know what to do for the rest of my piece! I-I have to get to it right away.

18: I think our work here is done.

*they left the flat with their footsteps fading away as they went*