" Alright alright. I tap out."

I chuckled letting of his leg.

" Tommy, dear you gotta keep yourself aware. Fighting is all about having being aware of your partners next move."

He sighed rolling onto his back.

"Yeah well for once I got excited thinking I may have actually beat you." He said stretching his knee up to his chest.

I held out my hand for him to take.

Grabbing my hand, In slow motion his swept both his legs underneath mine causing me to fall against the mat.

He chuckled sitting up well I laid there.

" Looks like I actually did beat you in the end."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

" You wish."

I shouted jumping back on to my feet.

~~~

After a little longer in training some of us decided to call it quits while others wanted to stay in there and continue to train.

Which I would've been all for if I wasn't so drained of energy.

Walking back to the room Tommy stood by my side.

He stopped as he padded his pockets.

" I'll be back I think I left my phone in the kitchen."

I raised an eyebrow.

" When were you ever in the kitchen?"

" When I first got here I was hungry so I got a little snack."

I shook my head as he walked up the basement stairs.

Opening the door to the bedroom I walked in and straight to the bathroom.

Stripping out of my gym clothes I turned on the hot water allowing it to relax my muscle.

Quickly showering, I turned off the water and wrapped a towel over my body.

Walking over to the sink I grabbed my toothbrush brushing my teeth.

After that was done, I grabbed the dirty clothes that laid on the bathroom floor and threw then in the hamper asI walked out and over to my bed.

Well I held the towel close to my body, I bent down grabbing my bag full of my clothes I had brought.

Rummaging through it I picked out a red lacy bra along with black lacy underwear.

Placing the towel on the bed, I slid both pieces of undergarments up my body and a long T-shirt

Next I picked out a pair of sweats.

As I pulled them up the doors busted open and Tommy ran through them.

He rushed over to me grabbing my arm as he huffed.

" We gotta go."

My face scrunched up in confusion.

" Tommy what are you talking about?"

He shook his head as he continued to pull at my arm trying to get me out of the room.

Snatching my arm away from him I backed up.

" Tommy what is wrong with you?"

Without answering he threw me over his shoulder rushing out of the room and up the basement stairs.

" Tommy put me down." I shouted hitting his back.

He ignored my calls, throwing open the front door.

I couldn't really see anything but I could hear the sounds of engines from all around.

Tommy threw open the door to a limo placing me in the seat.

" Tommy ans..." I got cut off by the door being slammed on my face.

I looked around at some of the girls along with some of the guys from the various gangs.

" What the hell is going on?"

They all shook their heads, some shrugging their shoulders.

" We have no idea. He came through the house and training room panicking telling us that we needed to all gather in the limos and busses."

I looked around and noticed the busses and limos that lined the driveway.

I wrapped my arms around me shivering.

The engine started and we started to pull away from the house.

I looked back as we pulled away.

' What the hell is happening.'

XOXO ParisBesties