7. i need you

addison's pov
       i put on a crop top and some black shorts.
      the first thing i decide to do was take a shot to get my self into the mood. i had texted bryce early that we needed to talk and that there was a party. he told me that he would be here so now i just had to wait.
            the party's been going on for about an hour. jaden and josh walked into my house carrying a keg stand, those are bryce's friends so knew he was coming now. i walked over to them trying to talk to them but they weren't listening.
       "hey dumb and dumber get your asses over here!" they looked at me a walked my way.
       "what's up addi?" jaden said messing with my hair.
         "nothing, do either of you have a clue where my boyfriend is?"
          "nope. but we have beer if you want some while waiting."
          i shook my head and walked with them back over to the keg. but of course someone was chugging out of it.
       i could make out noah and griffin holding someone upside down by their legs. i made my way from their legs to their exposed torso. whoever it was their shirt had slipped down, and they were hella fit. i mean like defined abs.i continue to drag my eyes down until they met with a nike shorts bra. it's a girl? 
       i thought of the her, i remember that she had abs and she wore that same type of bra. could it be? all my suspicions were confirmed true as the two boys put her down.
       we instantly locked eyes and she winked at me. i felt a cold chill roll throughout my body. i noticed her start to walk my way.
dixie's pov
        i was set back down on my feet and i instantly locked eyes with the one and only addison rae.
         i sent her and wink an walked to her. i know she has a boyfriend but what was the worst my teasing her could do. plus why would i respect bryce when he doesn't even treat her right. it's not like she could get me fired for flirting with her because i'm not at work.
          "thanks for the invite princess." and then i walked away.
         i walked over to madi since she was the only other person i saw that i knew well enough.
          "cheers blondie." i took her drink from her hand a took a sip.
          "oooo drunk dixie is fun."
           "please i'm not even buzzed right now. just wait and see."
            "so where are charli and avani?" i asked.
          "i don't know they walked off to get drinks earlier and never came back. to be honest they're probably making out somewhere. i mean ever since me and avani became close friends charli won't shut up about how she likes her." she confessed.
           "it's always been like that between those two. they just from children with crushes to horny teenagers with crushes." i replied and madi laughed.
       "so you want another drink?" madi nodded and we walked to where the drinks were a continued our conversation.
        madi was pretty cool, i could see why avani was friends with her. i mean madi had basically my personality, just slightly different.
"people are swimming?" i looked at madi.
"yeah they always have people that go into the pool, but i wouldn't do it if i were you. half the guys in there can't hold there alcohol and probably pissed in it." i laughed.
"we should go find the other two idiots and ruin their moment." i smiled mischievously
"YES! you know your really cool dixie." madi smiles.
we were walking around the house looking for the two of them until we spotted them coming out of a room.
"so you fucked? wow really classy guys." i said to the pair.
"i- um." charli didn't know what to say.
"shut up dixie, and leave your sister alone."
"oh so you did fuck." madi said.
"both of you shut up oh my fucking god." avani said grabbing charli's hand a walking away.
the two of us bursted out laugh and high-fived eachother.
"hey madi i'm gonna catch you later."
"okay, bye dix."
         i started to look around for addison but quickly got pulled into a spin the bottle game some how. that's when i noticed she was playing.
       i gave her a cheeky grin and sat down across from her. i recognized the guy i was sitting next to as the other dude who was helping to hold me up earlier. i'm pretty sure his name was noah. either way he was a pretty fun guy.
addison's pov
      we were playing spin the bottle when jaden grabbed someone's arm pulling them in. it was her, of course it had to be her and not my boyfriend. i hadn't even seen him yet and he told me he'd be here.
     it was a couple rounds in and some girl spun the bottle landing on dixie. i had to admit it i was jealous. she's not mine and won't ever be but that didn't stop the feeling from bubbling up inside. i watched as the girl walked over and straddled dixie's lap before dixie pulled the girl into a kiss.
i rolled my eyes at the sight.
"looks like someone's a little jealous." i heard a male voice whisper.
griffin? i turned to the side seeing i was correct.
"shut up, i'm not jealous why would i care who she kisses?"
"oh i don't know maybe because you obviously feel something for her instead of your douchebag boyfriend. it's okay addi. i've always known you were a little gay."
i rolled my eyes at him.
        the game went on until it was dixie's turn. she spun the bottle and it felt like forever i waited for that damn thing to stop. when it did everyone gasped.
      it was pointing a me. i swallowed the lump in my throat as she crossed the floor now standing in front of me.
      "i'm not gonna straddle you so stand up." she demanded and i stood up right away.
      i felt tense yet excited to feel her lips on mine again.
       "relax baby girl it's only kiss unless you want more." my eyes widened as she chuckled.
        "now let's give them the show they want."
     she took my face into her hands a leaned in connecting our lips. it was a hungry kiss. it was like we needed it, until i remembered i was in a room full of people and that i have a boyfriend. i pulled back.
        "i'll catch you later." she said leaving me standing there.
         "yeah, definitely a little gay." griffin whispered before walking off.
      i decided i'd had enough of waiting for bryce to come to me, so i'm going to him.
i checked downstairs and bryce was no where to be seen. so i figured he had to be upstairs. i walked upstairs looking around for a bit until i saw him.
he was making out with some random girl i didn't know. of course he was cheating on me.
"I TOLD YOU I WANTED TO TALK AND YOU JUST GO AND CHEAT ON ME?" i yelled at him.
"addison i can explain." he says grabbing my hand.
"no bryce you fucking can't, fuck you. we're done now get the fuck out of my house a don't ever come back." i pulled my wrist away from him.
"OH YEAH WELL JOKES ON YOU BITCH I'VE BEEN CHEATING ON YOU THIS WHOLE TIME."
"i thought i taught you a lesson about cheating on my friends last time bryce? you want to learn it again?" i heard griffin.
where did he even come from?
"i don't care bryce. griffin can you make sure that he gets the hell off of my property?"
he nods grabbing the shorter boy and dragging him out. at this point i didn't care, i mean i was loosing interest in him anyways. i started walking to my room feeling like i needed sometime for myself when i saw her back leaned against the wall drinking from a cup.
i walked over to her.
"what's up princess?"
i didn't answer i just grabbed both sides of her face a pulled her into a suffocating kiss. she kissed back almost immediately swiping her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. i instead pulled away and grabbed her wrist dragging her down the hall to my room.
dixie's pov
she opened the door and pushed me into a room i could only assume was hers, locking the door behind us.
"what about bitch boy bryce?" i asked.
"fuck bryce, he's a cheater."
"tell me something i don't know."
she didn't answer, i pulled her closer to me snaking an arm around her waist.
" back to the fun?" i asked referring to our kiss.
she nodded and i pulled her into another kiss. i once again swiped my tongue across asking for entrance but this time getting granted. i trailed kisses down to her neck searching for a pressure point and finding it quickly. she let out a muffled moan as her head rested in the crook of my neck.
i let my hands draw lower tugging on the bottom of her shirt. we stopped as i removed her shirt and looked her up and down. there was no dening it that she was gorgeous. i took my shirt off. now she was staring.
"you know can touch, you don't just have to look." i saw the blush visibly creep onto her face.
she pushed me back onto her bed climbing on my lap.
"are you sure that you want this? because if we go any farther it'll be hard to stop."
her next words caught me by surprise seeing as she seems like such an innocent girl.
"i need you right now." she said voice coated in lust.
i flipped us over so i was on top.
"okay then."
word count: 1677
so yeah there's this chapter. i don't lowkey be cringing while writing the end but anyways...