Juicy|Insucure

Okay i'm sorry for not updating it's just that when I ask for requests I didn't know that it'll blow up (kinda) so I chose a random one and it's from ily_mcu3000 I hope you enjoyed!

Y/n is in her room you see she's a bit chubby (Like meh -.-).She's crying because she's getting comments on her instagram account saying "Ew your fat,".She noticed her phone beeping so she looked and saw her boyfriend,Gaege. She ignored it at first.Until a couple more texts.

Gaege:Y/n you there?

Gaege:Hello?

Gaege:Y/n you're worrying me.

Gaege:Bby? 🥺please answer me.

Gaege:I'm coming over.

Y/n saw the last text and quickly looked in her mirror wiped the tears in her eyes then the door knocked.She went to open it and saw Gaege.

"Y/n why haven't you answer me?" He asked.

"Oh I-I was uh watching a movie and didn't here the texts,"She lied.

"Babe don't lie to me,then how'd you hear my knocking?" Gaege said.

Y/n let him inside.They both sat on the couch.

"Why are you with me?" Y/n asked. "Shouldn't you be with someone better? Someone more good looking?"

"Babe what are you saying?"Gaege asked.

"I'm saying that I don't deserve you..You deserve someone that's more prettier and skinnier then me-,"

Gaege kissed her.

"Are we still going on about you being thicc?"

Y/n just covered her face in Gaege's neck.

"Yes I just can't take it I'd do anything for a perfect-,"

"Y/n! You have a perfect body people may not see it but I do...You're beautiful,"Gaege said.

Y/n smiled and they both hugged.

Hey! I know it's short but I couldn't think of anything else.