Say what!? Logicality

Patton has been spending a bit too much time with Remus lately and learned some interesting stuff...

Warnings: swearing, edging, puplic sex (kinda).
Feel free to tell me if I missed anything.

Top! Logan
Bottom! Patton

"Fuck!" Patton yelled. He accidentally spilled some hot water on himself. Logan, who was not far from the kitchen, head Patton say the profanity.

Logan looked into the kitchen at Patton sternly. "What did you say?" Patton shivered at the words. "I- uh, umm..." Patton stuttered as Logan backed him into the corner of the kitchen.

He knew what was coming.

Before he knew it, Logan had spun him around, pulled down his pants and started to palm him through his boxers. Patton moaned at the sudden action.

Logan slapped his hand across Patton's mouth. "You don't want the others to hear us, do you?" Logan smirked. Patton shook his head. Virgil, Janus and Remus were all in the living room watching TV.

He knew two out of the three wouldn't leave him alone if they knew about this.

"Well you better be quiet then." Logan whispered.

           --------Time skip--------

Patton was extremely close, but Logan just wouldn't let him cum. No matter how many times he begged, he was denied.

Logan pulled out a moment later, leaving a very frustrated Patton panting as if he ran miles.

They both turned around to see a scarred Virgil, unfazed Janus and a proud Remus.

"Told you it would work Pat."

Sorry it was so short. I have no motivation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Total word count: 257