Chapter 2

"You came!" Sophie didn't miss the relief in Biana's voice.

"I squashed the butterblasts a little, but the're still yum."

"Hey..You would only know that if you had eaten one!" Sophie's cheeks heated up, but she still managed to say "Only one. Besides, I had to check if they were nice."  Biana laughed, and led her to the others. They were all partying in the solarium. All of them. Fitz, Dex, Linh,Tam, Marella, Wylie and Maruca.

"Hang on...where's Keefe?" Sophie asked.

"Right here!" a voice behind them said. He was carrying some mallowmelt, and chocolate was smeared round his mouth. They partyed for a good long while, then got their sleeping bags and changed. They all went to sleep not long after, until Sophie woke Fitz while she was transmitting to her parents.

And then we had loads of mallowmelt, and-

"Hey Sophie!" Fitz whispered to her. "I heard you transmitting."

"It's nothing Fitz." Her heart fluttered. "Go back to sleep." Sophie and Fitz entered dreams, with Sophie's head resting on his shoulder.

_______

"Clearly we need a talk about you choices of sleeping areas, Foster."

Sophie scowled at the blonde boy leaning over her. It wasn't her fault that Fitz's shoulder was warm and cosy, and it definitely wasn't her fault that she had fallen asleep on it. Keefe smirked. Sophie sighed. Fitz grumbled." Aw, are you feeling left out, Fitzy?" Keefe innocently asked. Fitz answered by shoving him out of his sleeping bag.

"Obnoxious boys aside," Biana interrupted. "Were going to see the matchmakers!"