2.) Increased Attack- Outcome Duration= The gear enables her to make her attacks last for a longer period particularly the lightning she creates. With the help of the gear, the targeted individual will remain electrocuted for 1- 2 minutes even if Erin already stopped controlling her attack.

This can also be achieved just by the gear's base form. In higher levels, the duraration may last for half an hour to a maximum of 1 hour.

3.) Sonic Scream = The gear amplifies Erin's scream or even a simple hum. When combined with magic, It would act like a sonic wave; destroying everything it can within its range. The amount of magic spent determines the strength and impact of the attack.

- 2nd level:

1.) Eyes of Doom = It lets Erin shoot deadly lasers on both eyes.

2.) Death Song = Erin can hypnotize a target to his/her death by singing a song with dark lyrics. This skill is from her Sweet Lullaby which is enhanced by the Gear to fit for other purpose.

- 3rd level:

* Double - Trouble = The weaponized arm creates a clone and manifests in the other arm though it has less energy and versatility than the original one located in the left arm.

- Balance Breaker Form-

Voltaire is unlocked and Erin is clad in a dark blue armor surrounded by lightning sparks. Her wings is similar to the Vanishing Dragon except that it is dark blue with lighter streaks. In this form, she has the ability to Boost her power or Divide the energy of her target. Because of the similarity of the skills to both heavenly dragons, Voltaire is also regarded as a rival to which the two dragons hope to defeat. However, Erin has no plans on engaging on such fights and Voltaire acts more like a mediator of the two dragons stopping them from creating extreme damages.

- Juggernaut Drive -

In this form, Erin acquires a deathly speed similar to the speed of light making it nearly impossible for the Enemy to detect where she is. This form takes a huge amount of energy from her body which renders her unconscious for several days or even in a coma-like state.

- Other Battle Forms -

* Knight of Vermillion - This is Erin's Battle Knight form and the head-piece form of her gear transforms to the ones covering a knight's head. It also covers her whole body with an armor and she uses the Thunder shield given by Zeus. During this form, Erin has only one goal in mind and that is to honor the command given to her. This form follows their Knight's ultimate Code of Honor so Archaea (Erin's mother) oftens warn the girl to Never use this form unless necessary since it can possibly cost her life just to fulfill the command given to her.

 This form follows their Knight's ultimate Code of Honor so Archaea (Erin's mother) oftens warn the girl to Never use this form unless necessary since it can possibly cost her life just to fulfill the command given to her

      *This is a sample on how Erin looks.

*

Goddess Form = The form which is rarely activated. Erin uses this form in which she assumes the role as the Daughter of Apollo and one of the deities of Olympus. In this form, she can control angels and any other beings who have at least affinity to light magic.

 In this form, she can control angels and any other beings who have at least affinity to light magic

* During this form, Erin wears a head piece like this.*