"She did that… for us…" Even though she was already gone, Makoto still couldn't help but admire how strong she truly was. She violated the school regulations to help everyone. Since she already decided to die, her last act was to defy the rules of this place.

"I noticed the room was open after the class trial was over yesterday. But if I'd just strolled into the room, Monokuma would have noticed right away. Which is why… I used you as a decoy." Kyoko explains.

"So you asked me to meet you at the data center in order to…"

"Correct. I wanted you to draw Monokuma's attention. I took that opportunity to sneak into the headmaster's room. And as a result, I found this key."

"Wow... Then… what you told me about yesterday– did that come from the headmaster's room, too?"

"Technically." Kyoko responds.

"What's with the uncertainty?"

"When I entered the headmaster's room last night, Mukuro was there. It seemed like she was setting something up in there." Kyoko recalls. "She wouldn't say what she was doing, but everything I told you last night came straight from her mouth."

"So all that about the Ultimate Despair is something Mukuro mentioned?"

"Yes. But she wouldn't explain any further. All she said is that the mastermind will find out what happened soon enough." Kyoko recalls Mukuro's warning.

"Well, Monokuma definitely realized the key was missing." Makoto says.

"Regardless, whoever Mukuro was referring to, it must have something to do with the Mastermind. She mentioned that there was another Ultimate Despair, don't you think that's a fitting title for the one behind Monokuma?"

"The Mastermind…" Makoto felt nervous just thinking about them. He recalled F/N's words about wanting to kill this person. "But didn't Alter Ego say that the headmaster was probably the mastermind?"

"No… the headmaster isn't the mastermind, I'm sure of that." Kyoko claims

"What...?"

"I don't have proof yet, but I have no doubt I'm right."

Hearing that wasn't exactly reassuring to Makoto. He never expected Kyoko to make such a bold claim with no proof.

"Anyway, this key is the one big opportunity we've been waiting to get our hands on. Now that we've grasped it, we can't let it go, can we?" Kyoko says.

"Sure, but I mean… what's this key even unlock?"

"I don't know yet. Which is why… I need you to draw Monokuma's attention again, while I go and find out." Kyoko had a smirk on her face as she said this.

"Wait, so you're planning on sneaking back in again? You can't! That's way too dangerous!" Makoto speaks up. "And you want me to draw his attention, but we don't actually know there's just one mastermind, right? If there's more than one person watching us…"

"But they didn't catch on last night, right?" Kyoko cuts him off.

"Maybe we just got lucky…"

"Or maybe the mastermind can't monitor us and control Monokuma at the same time."

"...Huh?"

"Like I said, we didn't get caught last night. But as you said, maybe it was pure luck. Which is why we're going to run the experiment one more time. And if we're successful again... Then what may have just been a lucky guess by F/N and I will be proven true." Kyoko tells him.

"F/N…? Was this his idea too?"

"He mentioned his theory to me just after the trial, and I was thinking the same thing. I could tell he really wanted me to look into that, so I took his word for it." Kyoko explains.