"I GOT A FREAKING PICTURE WITH PARK JISOO AND HER SIGN!!" Jimin screamed.

"YAH!"

"My poor ears.."

"I- erm.. Sorry Lol.." Jimin apologized, Scratching his nape in guiltiness.

"Gosh.. What was that?" Yoongi asked.

"I got a picture with Park Jisoo, The actress and Got her sign!!" Jimin repeated. Saying it normally this time.

"Really??"

"OMG LUCKY!!"

Jimin smirked proudly and grabbed his phone. He showed the pictures they took.

"Woahhhh!! They both look even more beautiful in real life!!" Jennie said.

"I know right! To be honest, Her best friend is my type.." jimin said honestly and put his phone back to His pocket.

Jisoo's POV

"Why the heck do you keep Pouting?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"What? Me? Lol no babe. I aint." She denied. I stayed silent but my eyes never left her. She will give me a quick glance then, Look away.

"B¡tch I swear-" I was about to say skmething but she cutted me off.

"Ok ok!!"

"So??" I asked

"Iliketheboywhoisabigfanofyouandim
Poutingbecauseidonthavethepicture
WhereWearetogetherandiforgottoaskhisnumber!!" She complained Fastly. I just stared at her. She looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Did you really think I understood that??" I asked.

"Lol sorry.." she said.

"Again please??" I Asked and she Took a deep breath.

"I like the boy who is a big fan of you and Im pouting because i dont have the picture where we are together and I forgot to ask his number.." she explained while pouting. I widened my eyes.

"Yah unnie! You ok? Why do you look like you saw someone die or something?" She asked.

"You're so freaking dark but girl.."

"What?" She asked

"YOU'RE ALREADY GROWN UP!!" I squealed and I suddenly realized what she said..

"Hold on.. did You just say You.. Like him??" I asked her with a smirk. I saw her widen her eyes meaning she realized what she just said. I smirked more wider.

3 days later..

??? POV

It was Thursday afternoon And everyone was doing their job. Jisoo has nothing to do today since she decided to work Alot yesterday. She was supposed to go home but she declined and comtinued working. You see, Actresses and actors just dont Accept Offers and act but they also have alot of work to do than that.

Chaeyoung is in her apartment, probably chilling while Jisoo is having a blast In her apartment. She was listening to loud music while dancing, singing and eating. She is basically living her life. She was having fun until she got tired. She turned everything off and plopped herself on The couch. After a few minutes, Jisoo Stood up and grabbed her phone. She went in her room and Layed. She used her phone and got greeted by a notification from her idol, Lee minho. She immediately double tapped it to open.
_________________________________________
Lee Minho Sunbae

Sunbae💕
Hey Jisoo!! How are
You??
Delivered 11:06 am

Me
Oh! Hello sunbae!
I apologize if I kept you
Waiting 🙇🙇 And I am
Fine Sunbae!! Thank u and
How about U?
Seen 12:31 pm
_________________________________________
"Oh wow.. He is so fast! He saw it already!" Jisoo said.
_________________________________________

Lee Minho Sunbae

Sunbae💕
Hey Jisoo!! How are
You??
Delivered 11:06 am

Me
Oh! Hello sunbae!
I apologize if I kept you
Waiting 🙇🙇 And I am
Fine Sunbae!! Thank u and
How about U?
Seen 12:31 pm

Sunbae💕
Its ok!! And I am Gud
Too!! Its good to know you
Are doing geat!
Seen 12:31 pm

Sunbae💕
Oops I meant Great
😂😂😂
Seen 12:32 pm

Me
😂😂😂 Thank you!!
Seen 12:32 pm

Sunbae💕
😂 anyways, Are you free
Today?? I was wondering if you
Could come over here in my
Apartment so we can Hang out
And spend some time together!
Seen 12:33 pm

Me
Sure!! I'd love too!!
Seen 12:33 pm

Sunbae💕
Yay! 😂😂😂 You can
Come here anytime you
Want!
Seen 12:34 pm

Me
Sure! Can I come over
At like.. 1-2 pm?
Seen 12:34 pm

Sunbae💕
Sure! Ok! See ya later
Miss Kim!😂😂😉😉
Seen 12:34 pm

Me
Ahhahaha 😂😂
Alright!! See you
Later Mr. Lee!
Seen 12:35 pm
_________________________________________

"Yes!! Wohoo!!" Jisoo screamed as she Closed her Phone and started Kicking the air because of excitement.

"Gotta get readyy!!" Jisoo said to herself and stood up. She went to her walk-in closet and grabbed the outfit she'd like to wear. She then went in the bathroom.