2.

Diamontè Prov,

Diamontè Prov,

I woke up in some unfamiliar room with and crazy ass headache I looked around turning to my left and my right seeing I was in a fancy bedroom I standed up rubbing my head I walked over a an mirror seeing I was in an big shirt with nothing on under it no bra and no damn panties.

I began to panic because where the hell was I and why me. I ran to the door a Bagged super loud on it, the door didn't budge, I felt a anger built inside me I then yelled kicking the door down

I then ran down these marble steps seeing some girl with tattoos and the three guys from the club earlier and some guy with braids and tattoos smoking a fat ass L witch a bitch needed but the blunt wasn't on my mind getting tf out was I crept sitting in the steps standed there quite they didn't Evan see me I then looked and observed the guy with braids a little more again realizing.........

"OH SHIT" I said out loud causing everyone to stare at me

I froze beginning to run upstairs again but i heard big ass foot steps behind me I felt someone hands grab my hair yanking me downstairs I tumble all the way downstairs holding my head I then sat there as they all chuckled and Dave walked in front of me I looked up at him he looks down bitting his lip.

"Get yo ass up" he said to me kicking me

I standed up slowly looking at him I don't know who the fuck Dave talking to but wrong bitch and why am I Evan here

"Dave why tf I'm here and who the fuck you talking to nigga don't get the fuc-" all of a sudden I felt a burning feeling on my cheek from him slapping me I instantly started punching him in his chest he just smirked like something was funny he then choked me onto an wall I couldn't barely breathe he cocked his head to the side suddenly that smile turned in a devil stare.

"Calm yo ass down before I have to put yo ass in place" he said dropping me walking back over to the couch

I got up rubbing my neck walking over to them talking about some dumb shit.

"No don't be mad she fucked yo cousin" the guy with waves said

"Yo introduce y'all self's "Dave said mean mugging me

"I'm Clarence" the guy with the waves said

"I'm rocky but you can call me rah" he said nodding his head slightly

"I'm kehlani but call me k" she said hugging me I jumped back a lil looking at her

"Girl you don't gotta fear me" she said smiling sitting back down

" I'm Trelly " he said in one sentence

.........................................
.................................................................................

Thoughts? On this so far