t minus 2 days

"That is so corny," Ashton giggled upon seeing Luke's newest tweet. "You're totally not talking about edible cake."

Luke just shrugged, looking over at where Calum was playing FIFA with Michael. "The fans are probably starting to catch on anyways. This'll tell us if they support us or not."

"Dude, they love you," Ashton pointed out, eyebrows raised as he scrolled through the responses. "I mean, look at this. @_Lizisnotonfire says 'ayo lemme get a piece of that kiwi and vanilla cAKE'... Oh my god, do they even have kiwi and vanilla flavoured cake?! Is that an actual thing?"

Luke, on the other hand, was blushing at the comment. "So they have definitely caught on."

"Dude, they could work for the damn FBI or something like that," Ashton joked, still scrolling through the responses. "They're on top of everything."

"That's also true..."

"They're definitely super excited for this. Seriously, the only people who are getting upset are the girls who thought they'd have a chance to get with you."

"Well it's too bad that I'm about as straight as a spring." Luke made an apologetic face and Ashton burst into laughter.

"You're not even gay anymore, mate," Ashton wheezed, clamping his hand down on his blond friend's shoulder. "You're just full on Calum-sexual now."

Luke decided that he had never blushed so hard in his life.