27.. Burning Bridges Between Love And Hate..

Start from the beginning

Just then, Sonakshi walks in with a dull face..while Bulbul asks.. What happened Sona.. Are you fine..!?..  Purab stands up and walks close to her enquiring the same..  But she sat over the bed and pulled the pillow over to her lap.. while Purab and Bulbul stood clueless.. 

Bulbul settles next to her and asks.. Sona.. Is everything alright between you and Dev..!?.. But still, she remained silent.. and Bulbul rages her tone asking.. Or did that Tanu do something with you.. !?.. Haan, I know.. She must have.. because I was..  .. Bulbul pauses looking at Sona, whose eyes were getting moist.. 

She holds her arm asking.. What is it.. Why are you crying..?!..  She wipes her tears and says..  It's Dev.. He isn't answering my calls.. I sent him so many messages.. but he isn't replying me.. Bulbul rolls her eyes towards Purab with a chuckle and Sona started to sob..

Just stop it Sona.. You are not a kid.. Bulbul sounded in a irk tone.. And Purab says.. So, what..?.. he must be busy in office.. And today is our mehndi function..  He will be surely coming here..

No, I don't think he will come.. He is not in spirit to come here.. She sounded in a soft yet sobbing tone.. Come on Sona..  Just cheer up.. You are stuck on Dev.. and we are stuck with this evil Tanu..!..  Bulbul said..

Why.. What did she do now..?!..  Sona asks wiping her tears.. And Bulbul recites everything to her.. Why did you do that Bulbul..?!..  Have you gone mad..?!.. Sona asks and Bulbul shrunk her eyes.. while Sona continues.. Haan.. You have heaved up her ego..!.. And you know what.. She won't stay quiet here after..

Bulbul looks at Purab, who says.. What are you saying..?!.. You don't know how impelled our Bulbul is.. You  should have seen,  how Tanu was shivering with dread..!.. After all our Bulbul is that much dreadful..!..

As soon as he completes, Bulbul grabs the pillow from Sona..  And  throws it over  him,  where  he jumps back  and  holds it firmly.. while Sona giggles loud laughing at  them.. 

That's my girl..  Purab says walking near them.. But, I was serious.. Tanu is not  gonna stay  dumb.. She will surely create a big mess soon.. And  today  is  your mehndi function.. She must be already planning something by the time.. says Sona..

Just relax.. We will handle it.. whatever she is upto, we should be one step ahead her.. Bulbul says.. And they sighted each other in assurance.. After which, they  got ready for the function..

"" "" ""

With Abhi..

He was busy with his mobile in the balcony.. when  Purab walked near him  saying.. Abhi,  you are still not ready.. It's  getting  late man.. The guests will arrive in next few minutes.. 

Abhi looks at  him  uninterested.. And he asks.. Is.. is everything alright Abhi..?!..  He gave  him  a empty  look and.. Purab asks..  Did Tanu..  .. before  he  could  speak  further.. Abhi  cuts off him  saying.. No Purab,  it's Pragya..!..

Pragya.. He said Pragya.. Really..!..  Nowadays he is sounding too much of her name..!..  Purab strikes mentally,  while  Abhi walks across him into the room saying.. She is  just  eating  my patience..!..

Hmm.. Abhi.. Nowadays you are talking too much about Pragya,  than  Tanu..!..  Purab says in a taunting tone..  Abhi throws the mobile over his bed and turns to  him  saying..  Now you stop eating  my brain.. 

Not fair Abhi, you are taking out  your frustrations on me..!..  What  did  I do..?!.. Purab asks..  You.. .. Just get lost from  my  sight..  Abhi scowls angrily and  Purab lifts his brows..