Another voice spoke up, "I would also like to heard about your relationship", Mr. Uraraka paused and turned to look at me, " with my daughter".

... Midoriya...why did you even think for a second that you where gonna make it out alive?

~ Ochaco POV ~

OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, oh my gosh!!! Did I just... DID I JUST CALL DEKU MY BOYFRIEND???

"So you have a boyfriend huh?", a teasing voice said.

"Mom!", I snapped back quietly, "yeah?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I", I paused and smiled nervously, " Can we start making to food?"

My mom pouted at me and rolled her eyes, "Fine!", she paused, "This Midoriya guy is quite the gentleman though".

"MOM!", this is so embarrassing!!!

Suddenly Ms. Midoriya looked at me with a smile, "I still can't believe my Izuku has a girlfriend!!!"

I flushed red and nodded back.

"Let's get started on the food then!"

"Right!"

My Mom and Ms. Midoriya helped me prepare the food and after we finished we called everyone over to eat.

"Izuku, are you okay?", he looked somewhat between the borderline of confused and relieved.

"Yeah I'm fine Ochaco"

We both then heard little squeals form both of our moms and we chuckled at each other realizing what we just did. I said his first name...IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY AND HIS MOM AND ALL MIGHT!!!

All-Might smiled at Izuku and was about to say something when Eri busted into the room.

"Time to eat?", she asked.

"Yes, time to eat"

"Okay!", she said but bowed at us saying, " Prince Kota will now enter the dinner room".

Eri then looked to her left and gestured for Kota to show himself.

"Eri do I-", he paused, "Princess Eri I can't-".

Eri simply ran out of sight and came back with Kota by her side. Eri was already wearing a princess dress to begin with and her paper crown that we made yesterday with Deku. However, she was somehow about to convince Kota to wear a "royal cape", (just a small blanket), and he had a paper crown on his head as well.

THEY LOOK SO CUTE!!!!

I quickly took out my phone and took a picture before Kota noticed and put it away.

"Let's eat!", Eri said and grabbed Kota's hand leading him to the dinning table.

Kota on the other hand, seemed to not want to be present at the moment. His face had a faint pink blush and he tried his best to cover him face.

All Might smiled and said, "It seems that there are two new couples at the table today. Anyways let's eat!"

During the whole entire meal I would glance over at Izuku to she his reaction. After all I made the Pork Cutlet Bowl, especially for him, all by myself (with a few instructions form Ms. Midoriya).

Does he like it? Did I add to much salt??? Made I added to much oil??? Please tell me I didn't mess this up!!! If I did mess it up...at least he doesn't know I made it...

"I-Is it good?", I asked cautiously.

Izuku looked at me and smiled, his eyes seemed to sparkle as he stated, "It's delicious!!!", and he continued eating.

We all finished our meal with a couple more teasing from our parents and All Might. Our class mates came over after a while and All Might and our parents left since they didn't want to intrude on the "youngsters", at least that is what my dad said.

The girl teased me constantly and soon our classmates departed too. Eri and Kota quickly changed into their PJs and when to sleep since it was getting late. Meanwhile Izuku and I started cleaning up all the decorations and putting away the leftover food.

I need to...I need to talk to him

_______________________________________________
I know I awkward why to end this chapter. I just wanted to hurry up and get to the good cute fluffy stuff. Unfortunately that will come next chapter. Sorry XD.

Also surprisingly, I wasn't lazy again... I feel like I am disrupting something int he universe, but oh well.

Anyways, as always there will be mistake and stay safe guys!! Cya!!!

~TheFinalNightFury