Apology Note

I'm very thankful for over 200 reads on SWWS. I'm very grateful for you all reading my story. I really am. I've just lost my inspiration to continue SWWS. So I will not be writing the last chapter, or the sequel. I know a lot of you were looking forward to it, but I'm sorry I can't continue a story that has no ending. Because there wasn't a beginning. But here's the rough story line I had drafted for SWWS, Final Chapter. Marcus and Skylar just weren't meant to be. They still shared their shy waves, and smiles, but nothing else. They saw each other during the summer, but never really had any conversations. Skylar drifted away from Marcus, and Marcus drifted away from Skylar. Marcus still crossed Skylar's mind at least once or twice a day, but because she thought it was stupid that she thought it could ever happen. It never did happen, and they grew up. Skylar moved away to become a photographer, and they only saw each other once after that. At Katie's wedding. 15 years later. Skylar gave him a shy wave, and a small smile. And that was the last shy wave that they shared.

Again, I'm really thankful for you all reading my story. But I've just lost my interest, and my enthusiasm, and my spark for this story. I will hopefully write another story, sometime soon.

I love you all.

Stay beautiful.