Love And Lost☽66☾

Start from the beginning

"I know." She sighed before looking over at Camille's coffin.

Klaus takes a swig of his drink as an unfamiliar man approached behind him and said, "excuse me, don't I know you? Sorry.. you just look so familiar."

Klaus turned to look at him and said, "I have one of those faces."

"Did you know her well?" The man asked glancing at the coffin.

"I did." The hybrid said solemnly.

"She was a very special girl." The man noted.

"There's so polite summation that will do her justice, but you're brave to try and she would have admired that."

"I haven't read anywhere how she died, do you know?" Will inquired.

"An accident." Klaus told him cautiously. "Are you here in a professional capacity officer?"

"No, just came to pay my respects," Will said noticing his defensive stance before walking away.

Marcel placed a rose on Cami's coffin silently before walking past Klaus who watched him sadly.

"I think Marcel needs a little more time." Kol told Klaus as he walked up to him.

"Time will not bring Davina back, the one chance to save her was ruined by us for our ends. Marcel's anger is justified. It's best I reach out to him before that anger hardens into something worse."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

It was later at night when Klaus and Elijah faced off with a very angry Marcel.

"Give it to me now," Elijah demanded. "I won't ask you again Marcellus.

"My name..is Marcel." The man grunted out. "And I'm not giving you a damn thing."

"I can't allow you the means to destroy my family." Klaus was practically pleading with him.

"Your family. Right. Thank you!" Marcel exclaimed sarcastically.

"Klaus...Marcel will betray us." Elijah warned his brother. "I saw it with my own eyes."

"I will betray you? I asked, begged for your help and you left Davina to rot. You put down Lucien because he was coming for you, for your family, but the thing is, you made Lucien. You turned him, taught him, and then abandoned him. And you blamed Lucien because it's always somebody else's fault. But maybe you were the villians in his story. After all, that is the Mikaelson way, right? Kill, maim, torture, all in the name of family. Always and forever," He said, emotionally. He was done with the way Mikaelsons handled things and getting angrier with every second he remembered what they have done to people. "I used to admire that vow. It gave me the thing that had been beaten out of me. Faith in those you love. I was a fool. Always and forever is just an excuse to do whatever the hell you want. Maybe...It's time someone put an end to that."

"You are treading very close to a dangerous decision." He stepped forward menacingly. "I'm asking you to choose wisely."

"Fair enough." Marcel looked at the vile knowing he made his decision; Klaus rushed forward but Marcel threw him back against the bridgel. The hybrid got up with a grunt knowing he couldn't give up on the man who used to be like a son. "You can't stop me Klaus."