Forgive Me☽9☾

•|•

•|•

In the past three days Isabel spent most her time with Andrew and Rose. Klaus knew how sad she was, so he allowed Andrew a place to stay in the compound. He was trying to get back on Isabel's good side and she noticed.

She didn't know if he could sense that Tyler actually came over last night, but if he did he ignored it. Isabel had been surprised and was so close to yelling at Tyler for being there but one look in his eyes and she got Rose and spent some time talking and playing. Isabel was almost sure Klaus could smell Tyler's scent and she felt grateful that he had to do something to make her forgive him. Or else Tyler probably wouldn't be living right now.

"You miss Elijah and Rebekah don't you?" Klaus asked once he walked into her new room to see her staring out her open balcony.

"Andrew could only do so much before it gets boring."

"Hey!" Andrew shouted from down stairs after hearing his sire. His hearing seemed to be acutely aware of Isabel and Rose which was both good and bad. Isabel couldn't have much of a private conversation but at least he could make sure Rose was okay from wherever he was if she couldn't.

"It just feels a little lonely, you know?" She asked, ignoring Andrew as she moved her head to look at him.

"They deserve to suffer for what they did." He tried to defend himself.

"I'm sorry." Isabel mumbled looking down at her hands. "I'm sorry for not believeing in you for a second." She answered. "I was just scared and cautious. You should understand where I'm coming from. It's not easy. Knowing your reputation and seeing a lot of it firsthand."

"I know that it will take sometime before you can trust me. And I am willing to make sure I deserve it however long it takes."

That sentence seemed scarily familiar to her but she couldn't think of who and where which bugged her very much. "So, what'd you come up here for?" She asked meeting his eyes again.

"We are finally celebrating my return to leadership and the return of the Mikaelson family home. So we have to go down to the courtyard," he said while moving to where she was sitting and extending his hand out to her.

She softly placed her hand in his as he pulled her up and close to him. Once she was good on her feet he let go. "I am almost positive Marcel's vampires aren't gonna like me or Rose, let alone Andrew, very much."

"Everyone will like you and Rose. Andrew on the other hand..." he trailed off, an amused smile playing on his lips.

Isabel laughed lightly. "Nik..."