Chapter 4!

~Colby~
I stood up from my chair as Nicole ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey baby! How are you?" I said. "I'm great! A specialty because now I'm with you babe!" Nicole giggled. Me and her kissed and then walked inside, but for some odd reason when I went inside I felt a lot of tension in the room... "babe are you ok?" Nicole asked, I said "I'm fine, I just didn't sleep much last night." And shrugged it off.

                              ~Sam~
"Hey Nicole!" I said waving, "Sam! Nice to see you!" Nicole said hugging me. "Hey Colby." I said "yeah Sam?" Colby asked, "do you know where Corey is, I haven't seen him?" I asked "I think he's still sleeping I'll go wake him up!" Colby responded, "thanks brotherrr!" I chuckled. Colby walked upstairs.

                           ~Corey~
I lay in my bed kinda worried, I heard the front door open.... "WHAT IF NICOLE IS HERE!?!?!" I thought, then my thoughts were interrupted by my bedroom door opening. "Hey Corey! You awake?" Colby asked, "yeah I'm awake!" I responded, "uhh Sam made breakfast you want some?" Colby asked, "yeah, I'll be down in a minute!" I said. Colby started shutting the door but then opened it again real quick to tell me.... "oh yeah! Also Nicole is here to eat breakfast with us!" Colby said, "AW SHIT! IM SO SCREWED!!!" I thought. Colby saw the concerned look on my face and said "hey brother is everything ok?" I responded with "yeah I- I- umm... I had a bad dream..." Colby said "alright..." and left. I got out of bed and changed clothes then walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Hey Corey!" Nicole said winking "did you sleep well?" She asked flirtatiously, I responded with "yeah kinda I had a bad dream though." I kinda glared at her when no one was looking. "Well that's a shame..." Nicole said with a little sadness but also anger in her voice. Me and her kinda stared at each other but then Sam interrupted "So how have you been Nicole?" He said, "I've been good, I got a new dog! Her names velvet because she kinda has velvet coloured fur! She's a mix but I can't figure out what mix she is." Nicole showed a picture of the dog to everyone "she's so cute!" I said so Colby, Sam, and Jake would think everything was normal, even thought I just wanted to yell at Nicole and throw her out of the house.

~Jake~
As I ate breakfast I felt a bit of tension radiating off of Corey and Nicole I wanted to say something but Sam was doing a good job of making conversation so I let him speak, and I went on my phone to text Tara real quick because tonight was are date night! I looked over at Colby because I was still worried about what happened yesterday but I'm pretty sure that was just stress and worry and everything was ok. When I looked over he seemed happy, I didn't exactly know what I should say or do because it was clear I was the only one who could see what was up with Corey and Nicole they looked at each other as if the wanted to fight!?!? So I leaned over to Corey and whispered "come upstairs" then got up and said "me and Corey are gonna go upstairs we forgot something!" Colby said "ok!" And continued the conversation he was having with Sam and Nicole.

~Corey~
Me and Jake walked upstairs, when we got to the top Jake grabbed both my arms and threw me into his room sat me on his bed and closed the door behind him. "So what's up with you and Nicole!?!?" He said "I- I- I don't know what your talking about!?!?!" I said my voice cracking. "Oh come on Corey! I already know just tell me!" Jake demanded while crossing his arms, "Jake I already told you....I.....don't.....know" I tried to say threateningly, "Alright fine... fine you don't have to tell me you little bitch! But I'm just saying I swear on my life I won't tell anyone!" He said. I considered wether or not to tell him as he started twisting the door knob "OK! I'll tell you...." Jake turned around with a slight smirk making me feel uncomfortable "I'll tell you but you swear not to tell anyone I'm trying to find the right time to tell Colby..." I said Jake sat down next me making me feel a tad more comfortable telling him. "Nicole.....Is-.....she's-......SHES CHEATING ON COLBY!?!?" I said kinda Loud but no one downstairs could here me. "She's what?!?!?!?" Jake said "she's cheating on Colby..." I whimpered "I don't know how to tell him..." I said "wait- how do you know?" Jake asked "SHE FUCKED ME!" I said again loud but no one could hear me.

~Jake~
Corey started crying and I felt really bad... "did I scare him?" I wondered. "he- hey Corey it's all right we- we'll figure it out.......there's no need for tears" I said trying to comfort him. Corey wiped his tears away "n- never t- tell anyone....... ANYONE! About this" Corey said stuttering. "I won't I swear on my life!" I said we went back down stairs and acted normal.

Time skip: a few hours later after Nicole leaves.

~Sam~
"H- Hey Jake! Before you go pick up Tara what were you and Corey doing upstairs?" I said, Jake responded with "S- Sorry dude I'm running late!" And left. I feel like there's something I don't know. I walked up to Corey's room and opened the door "H- hey Corey can I come in?" I asked "yeah brother what's up?" He said, "umm what were you and Ja- I got cut of by Corey "Nothing!" He said sounding really guilty. "Dude come on I- Corey cut me off again "leave!" He demanded "bu- but Corey I- "LEAVE!" He shouted. I felt unsafe so I ran out the door as Corey slammed the door in my face! I tried to catch my breathe, my eyes were wide open as I looked the door really scared. Colby heard the whole thing and ran out his room "He-Hey Sam, Sam are you ok!?!?" He said with arm around my back and his hand on my shoulder. "Dude! What happened?!?!?" He asked worried. "I- I don't know! I asked him what he and Jake were doing upstairs and he just- I've never seen him like that!" I said holding the wall so wouldn't fall. "Maybe we should just give him some space tonight he's probably just tired!" Colby suggested as he helped me walk into my room and put me on my bed "y- yeah your probably right" I said "Night Sam!" He said "Night Colbs!" I yelled to him.

Ok that was a lot to take in it was like a roller coaster of emotions but I mean I wrote it😂 anyway hope y'all enjoyed it idk if you noticed but I tried to add a solby moment near the end! Uhhhh yeah idk it was kinda happy then sad then scary and some parts made you probably mad but ya know I'm trying here lmao anyway I love y'all hope you guys enjoyed this and you matter!❤️

-fangirl out