♡08♡

" we're here, wake up Han" Felix shook his shoulder where the elder's head was resting on in an attempt to wake him up

" we're here, wake up Han" Felix shook his shoulder where the elder's head was resting on in an attempt to wake him up. Jisung groans, eyes fluttering open while rubbing them when he realised that he was leaning on someone's shoulder. Its comfortable tho he thought as he looked up. His eyes widened, jaw dropping as his face was less than an inch away from Felix's.

" e-err, hi?" Jisung cleared his throat awkwardly, lifting his head up from the youngest's shoulder as fast as lightning, avoiding eye contact. "sleepy head" Felix scoffed, but definitely was not mad. No where close, or was he perhaps happy? ;) " lets go gays" Minho yawns, opening the car's side door before casually slipping through it. Jisung nods, hastily squeezing out of the car as well, still flustered about the entire situation. Felix shook his head, a small smile dancing on his lips.

As soon as everyone had gotten out of the car, they transformed(into winx club, blooooomixx JKJK) into wild kids as they hurried over to the ticketing booth. Chan, being the only adult(mentally), walks over to the staff. " Sorry for their behaviour. I would like eight tickets please, payment by credit card. Thank you" Chan politely told the staff, extending his hand which had his credit card. The staff nodded politely as she went to prepare the tickets before passing them to Chan.

"Lets go, kids" Chan chuckles, dragging jeongin who kept running into every store they saw, beside him. The group got onto several different rides being, roller coasters which almost made them puke their lunch out , boat rides which resulted in them getting soaked and some slow and relaxing rides so they wouldn't end up puking all over Chan. They walked side by side, occasionally bantering until they stopped at the so called "scariest roller coaster in the world".

" Sungieee, i wanna ride the roller coaster!" Minho tugs on Jisung's sleeve as he pleaded with puppy eyes. Rolling his eyes, Jisung nods. "Felix?" Hyunjin waved his hands infront of the said boy who was busy staring at the minsung duo. " Staring at the squirrel head huh? See!! I told you you would fall for him! Actually technically Seungmin was the one who said it but whatever, we are one " Hyunjin rambled on, not noticing that Felix had already left, tailing behind the minsung couple. " hey! I was talking to you!" Hyunjin whines, chasing after them.

and that was literally how the four chaotic teens were sitting in pairs on the roller coaster which was probably going to freak the shit out of them. Well, or maybe just Hyunho ;)

" I'm sitting with Hyunjin!" Minho called out, winking at the said boy. Hyunjin, being the smarty pants immediately got what Minho meant and winked back. Confused, Jisung and Felix just decided to sit next to each other. No biggie.

As the ride started, Hyunjin and Minho, being the dramatic weirdo duo screamed, wheezed, screech and probably also pissed in their jeans during the entire time Jisung and Felix who were just chilling as if the roller coaster ride was like a typical bus ride.

" This is....pretty underwhelming" Jisung suddenly broke the long silence they shared, starting a conversation to only receive a short nod from the freckled boy. Sighing, he tried starting a random conversation again. " Lets just...not sit with the dramatic weirdos at the back again, my poor ears. They seriously sound like a weird ass fish was chasing them on six legs and three mouths."

The moment that sentence left Jisung's mouth, The freckled boy erupted into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. " right" Felix said in the middle of wheezes. As much as Jisung really wanted to crush his head into a wall for saying such a stupid and ridiculous sentence, he was kinda proud of himself for making the stone cold Felix Lee Yongbok laugh in this manner.

"okay but jokes aside, I actually have to agree with you, and you're probably that weird fish with the six legs and three mouths which was chasing them. " Felix teased. " HEY HEY HEY" Jisung exclaims. " Can you not be mean for like one second" Jisung whines. "Dude I'm just stating facts and besides, you really do look like a fish, you squirrel headass" Felix sassed, almost choking on laughter as all the tension slowly lifted up. " I will fucking slap you, freckled bunny toebag! " Jisung huffs, crossing his arms as he chuckled, lips forming a heart as his perfectly white teeth gleamed.

The moment they ended their fruitful conversation, they had already arrived where the ride started from, meaning that the ride had came to an end. " wait, did we seriously talk bullshit for THAT long?!" Jisung's eyes widened in shock, its worth it tho , he thought. "Duh, you are one talkative fish with six legs and three mouths" Felix roared with laughter as Jisung glared at him. "shut up you seven-eared eight tail bunny!" Jisung argued. " wow, eight tails sounds lit" Felix teased, smirking at how frustrated he had made the elder. " sorry to interrupt yall fish-bunny weird couple date but we have to meet the guys before they think I murdered yall" Hyunjin ruffled both Jisung's and Felix's hair before pulling them out of their seats.

" how was it?" Chan, being the cArING leader asks excitedly, making Jisung groaned. " never sit with Hyunho-" Jisung started but was soon cut off by none other than mr Lee yong(tteok)bok(ki). "Both of them sounded as if a weird ass six-legged and three-mouthed fish was chasing them." Felix continued what Jisung was literally about to say, bursting into laughter, Jisung in tow. "danggg yall meanies,....BUT COUPLE GOALS !! PROJECT JILIX LEZ GEDDIT" Minho exclaimed, making the Jilix duo blush but pretended nonchalance.

" where are we heading next?" The youngest asked as Chan shot him a toothy grin. " dinner, then probably the ferris wheel since its getting late now"

" YAY FOOD" They cheered blissfully, bouncing up and down in enthusiasm. Oh how hungry they were.