I heard Rose screams and cried and her yelling my name.

"Devilynn! Help me!" She cried.

I tried to sit up but I couldn't move, I couldn't see.

The screeching of car tires could be heard and I no longer heard Rose.

"Rose!" I yelled as I tried getting up once more, I sat up a little but fell back down, my head hitting the road and everything went black.

~~~~

I sat instantly.

"Rose!" I screamed.

I was panting for air as I scanned the place.

I noticed it as the medical room in the Phoenix mansion.

Throwing the blankets off me, I ripped out the IV and everything else.

I hopped out of the bed and rushed out the room.

My head started spinning but I shook it off as I headed up the steps and out the basement.

"Devilynn?" Matrix said as I pushed past him and to the front door.

I opened it but was dragged back by my arm.

Matrix turned me to face him and I tried to pull out his grip.

"No! Let go of me! I have to get Rose! I have to get Rose!"

He pulled me to his chest and hugged me tightly and I tried to pull away.

"I have to get Rose! I have to get Rose! I have to get Rose!" I cried, my voice cracking as tears poured out my eyes and down my cheeks. "He took her. He got away! I couldn't save her! Its all my fault. I have to get her! I have to get Rose."

I stopped struggling in his grip as he held me tighter until I lost all my energy and gripped his shirt into my fist as I cried onto his shirt.

He rubbed my back. "Shhh. I know. I know. We'll get her back. I promise."

~~~~

A couple hours later*

We were all gathered into the meeting room, everyone silent as Alexander and Matrix talked outside the meeting room.

I don't know what happened after I passed out all I know is Collin took Rose. The Snakes have her.

Alexander came back in, frustrated.

"Where's Matrix?" Lisa asked.

"He has a call." Alex answered.

Moments later Matrix came in, he looked as if he was about to cry but he was also furious.

"God fucking dammit!" He yelled.

We were all startled by his outburst.

"You." He said pointing at Remi. "Stay out of the fucking mini mansion! You shouldn't be in there! You shouldn't be interacting with any of those kids! You aren't a fucking caretaker! Stay the fuck out! The kids aren't allowed in the ma soon! They stay in there! You work medical field and I'm about to rip it away from you! No one gets out of their post early! You work and when your done you fucking train! No break! No hanging with the damn kids! No more going out with the kids! Everyone stays here in the designated homes and their designated post! Do I make myself crystal mother fucking clear!" He yelled.

"Y-yes." Remi said.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?" He yelled louder.

"Yes." We all said.

He took deep breaths as he closed his eyes.

"I want you all in the mother fucking training room now. I don't care if your tired, I don't care if hungry, hurt or dying. You will train until I say stop. Devilynn i need to to contact the fucking Dark Angels and the Rangers and get them here." He demanded.

I nodded. "Yes, boss."

"Alexander get the Night Riders here."

XxxParisBesties 🥰