Chapter 13: A new perspective

Start from the beginning

 Nagisa blinked in confusion. Those magical girls? There were other people in the labyrinth? Who?

 "There were other people?" Sana blurted out.

 "Of course," Kyubey replied," And they were both very powerful magical girls. Of course, there were a lot more people and magical girls there. These two were just the ones that killed the witch."

 "Who were they?" Nagisa asked.

 Kyubey looked back over at Nagisa and tilted his head slightly.

 "They're some of the most powerful magical girls in Kamihama," Kyubey replied," I made a contract with them so many years ago. However, recently I've gotten out of contact with both of them."

 "Why's that?" Nagisa asked.

 "Kyubey me..mentioned this be..before," Sana replied," But he..he can't get inside the borders of Kamihama."

 "Really?" Nagisa asked.

 "It's true," Kyubey said," With this problem, I shouldn't be able to find any way to contact either of them."

 Kyubey then looked directly into Nagisa's eyes.

 "However, now that I've met you I do have a way," Kyubey said to Nagisa.

 Nagisa tilted his head to the side curiously. He had absolutely no idea what Kyubey meant by that. But it didn't take long for it to click in his mind. The girl with the hammer and Naginata. What Maehara and Isogai told him about their trip to Kamihama. Those things started to make more sense.

 "Wait," Nagisa whispered," You want me to bring you to (Y/n), don't you?"

 Kyubey nodded his head while Sana looked at Nagisa with admiration. She wasn't the smartest person in the world, that she was well aware of. So seeing Nagisa figuring this out on his own was something she thought was cool.

 "Correct!" Kyubey beamed.

 "Why didn't you go up to her during school?" Nagisa asked," (Y/n) goes to school outside of Kamihama."

 "I am well aware of that," Kyubey said," However, I don't exactly have the best relationship with (Y/n)."

 "Why's that?" Nagisa asked.

 At this point, Nagisa wanted to get as much information as he could out of Kyubey. The fact that (Y/n) was hiding this must have held a great burden on her. So he wanted to do what he could for his friend to help take the burden off of her shoulders.

 "Because she lost three very important people and blames it on me," Kyubey replied," Although she puts the same amount of blame on herself as she puts on me."

 Nagisa's eyes widened at this. He hadn't exactly expected that out of everything. Although it does make Nagisa wonder how exactly (Y/n) was affected by these deaths. If she hates Kyubey enough for Kyubey to need someone (Y/n) cares about to be around, then that should mean at least some of her is still affected by it. Or at least Nagisa assumed so. He sure hoped (Y/n) cared about him. If she doesn't, he might lock himself in his room for a few hours and cry.

 "Oh," Nagisa finally uttered out," I don't know what to say about that."

 "I'll give you some time to think about that," Kyubey said before turning to face Sana," But in the mean time, have you finally made your decision Sana?"

 Sana's eyes widened in surprise for a second before nodding her head.

 "Yes," Sana replied," I've chosen to accept the contract!"