[ Chapter 2: "What's your name?" ]

Author's Pov ♥

Ever since Asta met you, and became a part of the black bulls. He wouldn't shut up about you, and that's why he's getting yelled by Magna, right now.

"SHUT UP ABOUT THAT GIRL!! JEEZ, ALWAYS THAT GIRL. DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY OTHER STORIES!!" Magna shouted, making the other Magic Knights giggle, while Asta is crying comical tears.

"I'm sorry, Magna-senpai!!" He said while crying. Magna sighed and stand up.

"Tsk, you just kept telling us that she's from Golden Dawn with your friend. You don't even know her name!" Magna said having a tick mark on his forehead.

Asta slumped at the the corner making the others giggle again at their kohai.

Meanwhile with you... ♦

You became friends with Yuno, well just a little though. Because you and him were always together at missions with Mimosa and Klaus.

"(Y/n), we have another mission." Yuno said, you looked at him and smiled a little. "Thanks, I'll be there a second." You replied, he nodded and left.

You picked up your robe and went out, you meet up with the others and started your mission.

Meanwhile with Asta.. ♦ 

He's so excited because he got another mission, with Noelle and Luck, of course. It's a dungeon mission.

They got to the dungeon pretty easily because of Finral. Right now, Luck were setting the traps while Noelle and Asta were screaming.

Later on, Luck went off to the other side of the dungeon, leaving his kohai's around. Noelle then set off a trap while walking, making her trap. Asta rescued her but got trapped instead.

He thought that he's going to die, but he got lift up instead and a slash of a sword finished off the trap.

"Huh?" He murmured, he looked around and saw the angel that he's been talking about.

(Y/n) is standing there, her hands stretched out having a little (f/c) glow around it. Asta and Noelle were shocked, then they saw the other three.

Asta looked at (Y/n) who just looked at the whole dungeon. 'She look so beautiful!' he thought.

Then he got into a fight with Klaus, because of their captain. You and Yuno just deadpanned at them. But Klaus got hot-blooded and decided to leave the other two.

But before they left, Asta pulled your hands. "What's your name?!" He asked, making the others quite shocked.

'So she's the girl that he's been talking about.' Noelle thought.

"(Y/n)." You said calmly, making Asta blush like a tomato.

Soon Klaus slapped Asta's hand and tooked off. Asta on the other hand, touched his hand and blushed again. Making Noelle sweatdropped.

Meanwhile.. ♦

The four Golden Dawn minions, got into their destination. They saw a huge metal door, and looked at the opening but to no avail.

"How do you open this?" Klaus asked the three, the other two shrugged.

"We need someone that can repel the magic. Probably Asta..." (Y/n) said, leaving the others quite shocked, because she already figured it out, but before they got further someone fired a spell at them.

(Y/n) got her grimoire out and her body glowed, meaning that she's making an armour and reading the enemy's mind.

They thought that they're powerful enough, but seeing that Yuno and (Y/n) are having a hard time with the enemy, meaning that he's strong.

A huge sword almost killed Yuno but Asta immediately slashed the sword in half, leaving the others shocked, well except for Yuno and the two Black Bulls.

You and the others killed the clones, making Asta and Yuno to deal with the main one.

Later on, they defeated him. Leaving Asta's clothes ripped, you saw his body making you blush a little.

The mission went on and Asta cut the door open leaving Klaus shocked as heck, because of a peasant.

You went in and looked at the treasures while stealing some glances of Asta's ripped body.

But then, the door got crashed and the mad man had a huge armour around him again.

Noelle attacked but got swatted away like a fly, you and the others got caged up with crystal and no one can moved. Mimosa were healing Noelle, but you decided to help them and chanted a spell. Good thing that your grimoire is out before you got caged up.

You melted the ice using your mind, making the other three looked at you in awe. Before the enemy killed Mimosa you slashed his arm with your white sword.

He almost swatted you away but because your senses is like superman, you dodged it, just by a millimeter though.

While you were fighting the mad man, Asta got a new sword. He got out of the shadows and got some of Noelle's magic, firing it at the mad man, who has fire enveloping his body. That did work but he got angry even more.

You and Asta worked together but it wasn't enough. You got slashed by some of the crystals and Asta got stabbed by it in his stomach. Making you and him weak.

Soon Yuno ended the battle, with his wind magic. No one knew what happened, but all of you went out using Klaus' steel chariot. The other four helped to get out of the dungeon, while Mimosa began to heal you and Asta.

The seven of you got out pretty easily. And Klaus hugged the three of you, making you three wince in pain.

"You were the three peasants that I've acknowledge." Klaus said and cleared his throat.

"Wait, you're a commoner?!" Asta asked you. You nodded and went beside Mimosa.

Asta gasped a little making Yuno looked at him, curiously. And then smiled a little.

'Well, I guess (Y/n) got his heart.' Yuno thought.

Let's just say that the boy, literally fell in-love with you even more.