Hari stepped into the flood at 12:30 a few days after the incident. Both of her parents were called (They were seething), and soon called Uncle Remus and Uncle Fen. Apparently, Fen was a half-were before he asked to be fully bit. He could help her through her most common symptoms, and anything else she needed to know.

Currently, she was sitting with Blaise, Madam Dayna Zabini, and her parents. It was clear to see that Blaise was related to Mrs. Zabini ("Call me Dayna, dear!"). They both had high cheekbones and beautiful purple eyes, both of which were slanted. Hari could make out gold flecks in Dayna's eyes if she looked hard enough. Her hair was cut in a short bob, but the front was long enough to braid and pin back, the style she currently had it in. It was easy to see how she gained so many husbands.

"You must be Hari! My Blaise talks about you all the time! Ofcourse, only when he's not talking about Theodore. He's such a lovely boy. I must say, he didn't exaggerate your beauty. You are quite a sight for sore eyes." Both Hari and Blaise blushed. Blaise from his embarrassment, an Hari from being complimented. She heard it a lot from her parents, but hearing it from someone as pretty as Dayna...

Hari heard the floo sound and quickly rushed up to wrap the blonde men in hugs. Both men scented her, loving that she smelled of Home and Love. Hari giggled as she felt Fenrir's nose on her forehead. Soon teh hugs were done and they pushed her back to her seat so Fenrir could begin the lesson.

Hari learned a lot. Apparently, female werewolves had a 'heat cycle'. Since she wasn't a full werewolf, she wouldn't feel all of the affects, but she would be more fertile than any other time of the year, and extremely horny and clingy. Apparently her first 'heat' was this winter during christmas break, so she would be going home this year. Every year the heat times change. Next year, soon after christmas, her second heat would begin as it would be spring once more. Then next year would be summer, Fall for the third, then repeat. Hari found the wolf body incredibly interesting. She also learned that, while it was completely normal to want fresh meat, to not indulge in it that often. You could become addicted, so it was best to have a small amount each week. Blaise flushed in shame, as he would sometimes eat it daily, and Dayna shook her head. She had also been eating a lot of it. Oh well, time for healthier eating habits.

Uwu

"Tom Riddle Sr. raises Tom Riddle, and he becomes a Voldemort who hates Purebloods, because one of them raped his father. All his Death Eaters are muggle-born, and he uses magitech devices such as the AvadaKedavra-47, an assault rifle that shoots spells." Hair said as she entered the common room later that day with Blaise next to her. He shook his head.

"Really? That's the best you can do? Bellatrix Black is anti-Voldemort and a member of the Order of the Phoenix." Hari snorted.

"She's still insane, remember? True muggleborns don't exist; a department of the Ministry works to locate perceptive, intelligent muggle children and discreetly give them their magical powers." Blaise burst out in laughter.

"Lies!" Everyone around the common room was frozen, wondering what they were discussing. It obviously wasn't private, as they were laughing and talking loudly.

"Ooooh, Everyone has guns instead of wands!" Hari shook her head, before an idea struck her.

"Everyone has a literal name. The Potters made pots. The Greengrasses had a good looking lawn. The Bones family was an accidental result of a necromantic ritual. All the Bones' are just skeletons with disguises. The Longbottoms had long bottoms. The Blacks were black. The Weasleys were really into beasiality with fucking weasels. The Dumbledores' door had a dumbbell as its handle." Blaise was now on the floor laughing, rolling around like a common pig. So were a bunch of other students, mostly half-bloods, who understood the word 'beasiality'. She heard someone beside her.