"Shut it Potter." Hari just smirked and skipped ahead, completely ignoring Draco's calls. She skipped all the way to the great hall, where she sat down next to Neville.

"Nev, your zipper is down." She whispered. Neville flushed and reached his hands down to zip up his trousers. He suddenly realized that the Hogwarts clothes didn't have zippers. He turned to glare at Hari, who was holding in her laughter. The boy hits her on her shoulder, suddenly getting the attention of Ron.

"Hey mate! I know why dementors don't affect you that bad!" Ron sent her a glare, but rose to the bait.

"And what is that?" Hari smirked.

"Cause you're a ginger! You have no soul to steal.2 EEK!" Hari couldn't dodge the mash that was thrown at her. Hari smirked and flicked her wand, flinging it at Ron. Some of it ended up hitting Seamus Finnigan however, and he threw more food at both of them.Neville shrieked and hid under the table as food was thrown. Hari had two shields, but was not expecting to get hit in the back of the head with some potatoes. Hari turned to glare at whoever threw the food, but was met with three smirking Hufflepuffs. She gasped dramatically.

"The Hufflepuffs are revolting!" She yelled. The gryffindor table turned around, food in hand. They watched as Hannah Abbott bent over and picked up a small plate of broccoli, and threw it straight at Cormac McGlaggen. This caused Havoc to wreak out against Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, Slytherin and Ravenclaw sitting out. Suddenly, two Slytheirn devils rushed up to the headmaster with a bowl full of yellow.

"Headmaster! Would you like to try our new and improved lemon drops?" The headmaster nodded happily, completely forgetting about the chaos in front of him. He slipped his favorite treat into his mouth, before gagging and spitting it out. Soap! They gave him soap! He looked up to see Ronald Weasley standing on a table screaming "What the hells a Hufflepuff?!" He couldn't help his chuckle. Soon, beautiful, yet loud, firecrackers shot off of every table, throwing food everywhere, bringing the other two tables into the food fight.

"Silence! I will have order!" Umbridge yelled as she walked into the great hall. Every student stopped before looking at each other. Hari made some dog noise, and suddenly everyone was throwing food at the pink toad, who was shrieking like she was in pain.

Uwu

"So, tell me again how you got suspended for three days?" Severus asked with a deadpan face. Hari winced but explained.

"I might have, small chance that I did this because I am a perfect little angel, but I might have made an army of students throw food at Umbridge." She looked down at her lap. Sirius was howling in laughter in the background, happy to have some more humor in his life. Tom was standing near the door, shaking in silent mirth. Severus rubbed his head with his palms.

"I'm going to go get completely wasted and none of you are going to stop me." He quickly left the room, leaving the door open. You could hear him in the kitchens, pulling down multiple bottles of firewhiskey, if Hari guessed correctly.

"Hari, go get your siblings. We are going to get some ice cream, go to a jewelry store and get you something, get you a new outfit, and then come home and have a feast. Oh, and make fun of Severus as he makes a fool of himself." Hari laughed and ran upstairs to get her sisters.

"Okay, look. I know you're my Lord, but that's my daughter ." Sirius stressed the word. "She means the world to me, and I don't want her to feel as if you will just throw her out when you're done with her. You will cherish her above all else. Hari doesn't know about you becoming one with the other horcruxes, but you will tell her. She needs to know. You also need to tell her about that other predicament." Tom nodded.

"You mean how I need to produce an heir by 19, or I die? You know, she's not going to let me die, and you know I am okay with adopting for now. Even if she does want children, she's 15! I don't want to tie her down like that." Sirius sighed.

"You also have to think about what she wants, My Lord. She has always wanted children, you know this. She would happily adopt or get pregnant." He sighed once more, before turning around and going to the door. "Just, please, talk to her about it." He walked out of the room, leaving Tom with his thoughts.

Uwu

"You two ready?" Hari asked her two sisters. All three of them were dressed in blue clothes and navy green trousers, a single rose in their hairs. Henria had a rose like bow.

"Yeah! Let's get chocolate! Hari laughed at Lia, but let her drag her down the stairs, Ria securely in her arms. The four year old was practically jumping as they made their way to the living room. Sirius laughed and picked up Lia, swinging her around in the air, the little girl squealed, yelling "More Daddy!" Tom felt his heart swell, a picture of him having his own daughter saying that to him. He quickly threw up his mental shields to push the picture back. He couldn't. He kept seeing pictures of him and his Hari, having three beautiful children, Hari teaching them, cooking for all of them, loving Tom as he came home from torturing fools. He let out a happy sigh. He was suddenly taken out of his wish when Hari snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Come on, we're going to france. You should change your looks. Don't want to scare everyone that you're back from the dead." She chuckled before turning around to the front door, leaving Tom to change his looks (Read: stare at Hari's arse.)

Hari quickly grabbed Sirius' arm, ready to go. She felt Tom's warm hand on her shoulder and smiled up at him. He looked a lot like Hari, but she could still see her Tom in the change of looks. She felt the familiar pull of her navel, and braced herself for a perfect landing. Ria and Lia were both laughing as her papa was collecting himself off of the floor.

"Little monkeys." He teased, elighting playful yells from the two younger girls. Hari laughed and leaned against Tom, his arm around her shoulders protectively. She pushed against his leg, loving the warmth and his grassy smell.

"Have you been using Nature magic recently?" Hari asked. Tom grunted.

"Yes I have been. Why? Do I smell like roses or something?" He joked. Hari shook her head.

"No, you smell like freshly cut grass." She said, rubbing her face against his button up shirt. He blushed lightly, but held her clothes. Soon.

Uwu

Hari skipped into Hogwarts, slamming open the door to the Slytheirn common room. Everyone looked up and stared at the girl. Soon, cheers rang through the common room, and students of all types came down from the dorms.

"I'm back!" She yelled. Suddenly, three house elves popped in with different types of food and drinks, and a bunch of firewhiskey, which Hari steered clear of. Draco on the other hand, did not. Twenty three minutes in, Hari could see people throwing galleons and sickles at Terry and Draco, who were making out and grinding against each other in pure excitement. Hari chuckled, loving the way they were so open with each other.

"Hey Potter!" Hari heard a seventh year yell out. She turned around, only to be met with the Slytherin fuck boy, Aaron Sitchen.

"Yes Sitchen? What do you need?" The boy pushed her up against the wall.

"I want you." He groaned out. He pushed his (pitifully small) erection against her leg, grounding against her. She laughed and pushed him away.

"Aww look at you, thinking I will just lay down and take it." Right as she was about to pull her wand, Sitchen pounced on her, holding her hands above her head. Hari saw his feral grin and her blood ran cold. Today was the night of the full moon, and this man was a werewolf.

"Aww, Little Potter scared of the big bad wolf?" He captured her lips in a rough, painful kiss. He bit her lips and moaned at the taste of her blood. Hari began kicking, even managing to kick him in the nuts. He hissed in pain, sounding like 'apple' in parseltongue.

"The little shit thinks she's worth something, huh?" He began taking off her skirt, it laying on the ground in shreds, when suddenly a bright green light hit him in the chest. She watched as he fell to the ground in pain, twitching and screaming. She looked up at her savior and let out a sob. Thank you merlin for Blaise.