Chapter 3

Skylar

It's been a couple of days since my encounter with that gorgeous man specimen and I can't get him out of my mind. I think I need help.

I started working at the antique store a couple days ago and I love it there. Charlie is extremely friendly and makes me feel very welcomed. Which I'm greatful for. I've never felt so wanted.

"Watch out!" I hear some yell just as a football comes smashing into my face.

Blinking slowly I open my eyes to the ones that won't get out of my head. "What the hell?! Do you not know how to aim?" I fume. I mean who the fuck throws a football and doesn't aim for there target. Am I right?

I hear chucking above me. "I see you're still as feisty as ever. Look I'm sorry the ball kinda got away from me." He says giving me a guilty smile.

Oh god that smile. I could live just watching him smile. I blankly look back at him. "Its fine." I say as he reaches down and grabs my hand. Pulling me up so that I'm standing I start brushing myself off while I have a horrible headache brewing.

"I doubt you mean that. Im Axel by the way. Sorry we keep meeting in ways that are very unconventional."

I couldn't help it but I laughed and I couldn't stop. Unconventional you could say that again.

When I finally calm down I look up to him staring at me with a weird look on his face. "What?" I ask.

Axel shakes his head and clears his throat. "Nothing. Just didn't realize you actually had a sense of humor enough to laugh."

I scowl. "Obviously you haven't seen it sense you didn't exactly give me anything to laugh about when we last met."

"Yea that definitely wasn't one of my better times." At least he looks a little guilty. I didn't think he was capable of that.

"Well I guess it was nice finally know your name but I have to go. Bye Axel."

As I'm walking away I feel Axel grab my wrist and unexplainable tingles goes through my arm from his touch. I don't turn around to face him. I don't think I can. "You never told me your name." He says. Still holding on to my wrist.

"Skylar" I say as I get my hand out of his grasp and walk away fast.

What the hell was that? In all my 19 years of living I've never felt that from anybody touching me. Granted when they did touch me it was never nice but still.

As I'm walking I bump into someone. "Watch where your going I almost dropped my things bitch!"

I look up and just my luck its my lovely roommate. "Sorry Alicia."

"You better be sorry and what were you doing talking to Axel? You better stay away from him!" She screeches.

Omg! I think I'm going to need an hearing aid pretty soon. And who the hell does she think she is. Just when I'm about to bitch her out I remember that its really not worth it. I just sigh "yea ok whatever you say Alicia."

As I'm walking away I turn around and see Alicia flirting away with Axel and him doing the same. Go figure he would be one of those guys. Sadly though watching the two flirt away I cant help but to wish that was me he was flirting with and it was me that he wanted.