Chapter 2

Axel

Standing outside looking around campus I can't help but smile to myself. Now I might be standing here smiling and looking like a creeper but I have my reasons. New year of school means new ladies to have a bunch of fun with and I can't wait.

As I'm standing here I see my buddy Cole come jogging towards me. Cole's about my height 6'4 but he's blonde and not nearly as good looking as I. He also has light blue eyes and a more bulky build than I do.

"Hey man how's it going?" Cole says when he finally reaches me.

We fist bump and I reply "Obviously I'm awesome its a new year." We both laugh.

"Austin and I are going to head to the gym you want to come with?" He ask.

Hmmm go to the gym or try and find some hot new faces. Cole sees me thinking and shakes his head chuckling. "You do realize there's a party tomorrow night, right?"

"Yea yea yea whatever lets go."

As we all head to the gym we catch up on how are summers were. These guys have been my best friends since I was a freshman so for a couple years. Cole and I are closer since we room together but none-the-less we are all close. We are the biggest players at the college everyone knows it and it sure as hell doesn't bother me that they do. I'd rather the girls know that they are only good for a fun time and that is all.

I have nothing against people who date I just will never do it and if you think there is some deep reason why I don't believe in love well there isn't. I just don't and I never will. There's way to many ladies in this world to just settle on one.

As we walk down the street heading to the gym some scrawny ass guy trips and throws his drink all over us 3. The little fuck doesn't even think to apologize he just looks like he's about to piss himself. Well this just wont do. Im pissed. "Do you not know how to fucking walk? Or for that matter apologize?" I question before I pick him up by the collar of his shirt and punk him in the right eye.

"I'm sorry!" He cries. "Please stop! Im sorry!"

"I don't think so buddy. See this?" Cole ask while holding his dripping shirt up. "This was my favorite shirt and now its all ruined." He says while he throws a punch and hits him in the face. The scrawny guys nose and lip is bleeding now.

"Please stop! Please!" The kid is crying now. What a fucking joke. Man up buddy.

Just as im about to hit him again. A tiny little thing runs between Austin and I and kneels in front of the crying guy on the ground. What the hell. She say something to him and all of a sudden she turns around and is staring at my chest. This girl is tiny I'd say just reaching 5 feet and skinny. She's has long curly platinum blonde hair. When she looks up and our eyes meet I'm shocked and mesmerized. I've never seen eyes like hers. They're a dark blue and then around the irises I can see green, pink, and purple. Reminds me of the rainbow. All in all she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I could stare at her all day.

"What are you doing is there a valid reason you're beating this guy up 3 to one?" She speaks suddenly and her voice sounds like an angel she looks like an angel. My angel. I think.

Wait... What what the hell did I just think. I realize im still looking at her and so I say "What are you going to do about it?" And I'm sorry but I couldnt help myself I started laughing and I laughed hard. She's trying to stand up to 3 huge guys and she's just a tiny thing. She's got balls I'll give her that.

All of a sudden all the air goes out of me and I fall down to the ground and groan. She kneed me in the nuts! Hard! "You fucking bitch! What the hell was that for?!" I yelled.

"Obviously for you being a horrible human being!" she says and grabs the kids arm on the ground and they start running off. What the fuck just happened and how the hell did that tiny girl just take my breath away. I have a sudden urge to find her and I'll make damn sure that I do.

***********************
I'm sorry if this chapter isn't any better. But if you liked it thank you!

Katie