Her indecisive hazel eyes scanned your bashful form as she crosses her arms over her graphic zombie t-shirt. Her boot-cut blue jeans hung slightly over her purple converse, which were exactly like yours. She did lend them to you.

Suddenly, the confused pout on her face turned into a playful smirk, her left eyebrow raising.

"Is it a boy?" She purred, obviously trying to embarrass you playfully.
You nodded, looking at your shoes.
The smirk fell back into her tiny smile as she beckoned you to sit next to her on her bed.

When she wants to, Nikki can give great advice. Even though she basically has the mind of a sugar-high five-year-old.

"Is it Leo?" She guessed, a finger placed inquisitively to her cheek.

How did she know?! You though to yourself.
Seeing your surprised expression, she simply replied, "Every time I see him, he's either looking at you or talking to Jason. The latter being looking at you."

You blushed.

"So, what about him?" Nikki said, looking into your (E/C) eyes with her hazel ones, filled with curiosity.
You took a deep breath.
Here comes your overprotective sister.

"He asked me out, and I said yes."

There was a period of time when she didn't say anything, still processing your news. Only when the message made its way through her head did she react.
She hugged you

Tightly.

"N-Nikki!" You squealed. She just snuggled you tighter, giggling her kitten laugh.

(A/N: my friends think I giggle like a kitten XD)

When she finally let go, she looked at you with a sheepish smile.
"I'm really happy for you, (Y/N)," she squealed.

She suddenly turned serious, a malicious smile making its way into her pale face.

"I'll just make sure he knows what will happen if he breaks your heart," she said with that sickly sweet and childish smile, twiddling her thumbs innocently.

(A/N: *whispers* I'm Russia from Hetalia lol)

You laugh at her antics, your melodious laugh causing her to laugh as well.

"Well, do you want my advice?" She asked, blinking at you.
"Yeah, that's why I came to you, Nik," you replied giggling.

"Well, in all honestly, I think Leo likes you a lot. A little too much, if you ask me. I can even hold a decent conversation with the guy without him mentioning you, these days." She pauses, taking a moment to laugh at her pyro-kinetic friend.

"I know you'll have a great time, and I know you like him, too. You get all giggly and squeaky around him. It's adorable," she grinned a cheeky grin at you.

"Just be yourself and have fun, and don't do anything you don't wanna do," she finishes with a playful glare.

Realizing what she implied, you blushed and laughed, smacking her arm lightly.

"Thanks, Nik," you say with a sincere smile.

"No problem, bro. Now, let's go to dinner. I want food," she groaned as she dragged you by the wrist out of the cabin. You laughed at your sister. She may be really weird and antisocial, but she cared about you, a lot.

While you two were making your way towards the dining pavilion, you watched as a pale boy with a mop of messy black hair and an aviator's jacket passed.
Nico di Angelo.

Nikki spotted him too, being a pretty good friend of his.
Noticing her gravitation in his direction, you giggled quietly and shook your head, following her as she snuck up behind said boy.

"Yo, Nico!" She yelped as she jumped onto his back, hugging his torso while her legs wrapped around his stomach.
You were now spilling your guts with laughter as the boy blushed, looking uncomfortable, not liking being touched.

But it was Nikki, and no one refuses Nikki's hugs, not even Nico.

He just grunted.

You laughed harder when she said this:
"Onward, my Italian steed!" Her finger was extended outward towards the pavilion.

"What's Nikki doing?" A chuckling voice from behind you asked. You whipped around, your (H/C) waving as you looked at the owner of the voice.

"Being Nikki," you replied to the voice, who turned out to be the man of the hour:
Leo.

You looked at your insane sister and the blushing Nico, then at Leo, then back at the uncomfortable son of Hades and childish daughter of (godly parent).

"Uh, (Y/N), what are you thinking?" Leo asked nervously, seeing the devious smirk that made its way onto your face.
You didn't give him any time to answer and immediately jumped on his back, just like Nikki had done to Nico.

"We have to beat them, Leo!" You squealed to him. He chuckled, adjusted you on his back, and called out to Nico and Nikki.

"Up for a little race?"

Nikki, being very excitable, gasped and shook Nico's shoulders, causing him to scowl. It was quickly erased as he looked up at the smiling face of your sister. He sighed, and started to sprint towards the pavilion, Nikki shrieking with laughter on his back.

"Come on, Leo! We have to beat them!" You encouraged.
Leo laughed, taking off full speed behind your competitors.

Needless to say, you four got extremely strange looks when you got to dinner.

(A/N: You don't understand how adorable it was to write that scene like omg)