Chaper 45.

(A/N: Heyo. I FINALLY UPDATED ARE YOU GUYS PROUD OF ME
AND IM REALLY SORRY ITS SHORT
And also
I'm not sure if I should continue the story. I know it's surprising, and I don't like tweaking the plot of the story. I just don't know.)

Your Point of View:

"Kill them?" You tilted your head. "They seemed nice enough. Why would someone try to kill them?"

Leo sighed, running a hand through his curly locks. "Lots of people and things try to kill demigods. Monsters, gods and goddesses, the usual."

You raised an eyebrow with an unnoticeable fear. "Monsters?" If you really were a demigods like he said you were, wouldn't they come after you, too?

Leo nodded. "Yeah, monsters."

Oh, geez.
You only wished you could remember crucial facts such as these.
~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Glitchy's Point of View (3rd):

The battle was anything but easy.

Hell, they didn't even know if they could win. Hope seemed dim, currently, like someone was taking a candle out of a dark room slowly, leaving them behind.

The first person to be hit with a curse was Frank. The aurai weren't in his repertoire of knowledge, so he became defensive when one approached Hazel, clawing one into dust in bear-form.

Bad idea.

Immediately, Frank grunted and yelped in a sudden pain, body reverting back to his human form. Three large and deep slashes like those from the claws of a lion appeared across his chest, spilling profuse amounts of blood.

"An eye for an eye," the voice of the aurai spoke, circling and hissing. "The more you hurt us, the more you curse yourself."

Hazel's eyes widened as blood started leaving a wide stain on Frank's shirt. He started to look green, woozy from the blood loss. He blinked thickly.

"You can't win here," Eris said with a hearty chuckle. "You will die in this decrepit place, never to see another glimpse of daylight."

Annabeth attempted to control her breathing, gripping Percy's free hand, her drakon bone sword in the other.

"We can't beat them by fighting," Nico grunted. "So what now?"

~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Okay, so fighting them might have been an ill-advised idea. Though the numbers of aurai had significantly decreased, it didn't come without a price.

For every one defeated, a curse befell upon the killer. Pools of blood accumulated on the floor of the decrepit building, yelps and grunts of pain loud and prominent, echoing off the crumbling walls.

All the while, the pleased maniacal laughter of the chaos goddess reverberated through the room.

Even if they managed to survive, how would they know what to look for that contained the lost memories?

And exactly how would they defeat Eris?

Yeah, this seemed pretty impossible.