𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

          "Don't worry. It's going be okay." Finnick stated vaguely, but Fleur knew what he was saying.

          He was telling her that Ben would be safe and out of Snow's reach. If only she would be able to be assured of that fact. But she couldn't be, not after what she knew the president was capable of.

          "Come on. I'll teach you how to swim." Katniss stated as she pulled Peeta away from the rest of the group and into the water.

          "You shouldn't worry." Finnick stated causing Fleur to glance at him in confusion. "I know when you're worried, and now you are."

          Fleur shook her head and opened her mouth to argue with Finnick about all the reasons she should be worrying but Finnick cut her off by pressing a soft kiss against her lips before pulling back. Fleur looked at Finnick in shock as he smiled softly.

          "Sorry about that. I didn't want you to get into an unnecessary rant that will magnify your worry." Finnick stated.

          "Thank you." Fleur replied as she pressed her lips together and glanced at Finnick. "For keeping me calm."

          "Hey, Fleur, come on in! Finnick, we figured out how to make you pretty again!" Katniss exclaimed as she waved over Finnick and Fleur,

          Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, and Fleur scrubbed all the scabs from their bodies by rubbing the sand against it. Their skin turned extremely pink and delicate, prompting them to apply another round of the medicine. 

.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

          "I think we'll all agree our next job is to kill Brutus and Enobaria." Beetee stated. "I doubt they'll attack us openly again, now that they're so outnumbered. We could track them down, I suppose, but it's dangerous, exhausting work."

          "Do you think they've figured out about the clock?" Katniss questioned.

          "If they haven't, they'll figure it out soon enough. Perhaps not as specifically as we have. But they must know that at least some of the zones are wired for attacks and that they're reoccurring in a circular fashion. Also, the fact that our last fight was cut off by Gamemaker intervention will not have gone unnoticed by them. We know it was an attempt to disorient us, but they must be asking themselves why it was done, and this, too, may lead them to the realization that the arena's a clock." Beetee explained. "So I think our best bet will be setting our own trap."

          "Wait, let's wake up Johanna." Fleur stated. 

          "Yeah, she'll be rabid if she thinks she missed something this important." Finnick added as he walked over to a sleeping Johanna to wake her up.

          "Or not." Katniss muttered causing Fleur to smile softly.

          After she woke up and joined the rest of the alliance in a circle, Beetee shooed them all back a little bit so he could have room to work in the sand. He swiftly drew a circle and divided it into twelve wedges. A rough drawing of the Arena. 

          "If you were Brutus and Enobaria, knowing what you do now about the jungle, where would you feel safest?" Beetee questioned the younger tributes, causing Fleur to feel like a child in school all over again.

          "Where we are now. On the beach." Peeta replied. 

          "It's the safest place. Majority of the attacks don't come on the beach." Fleur added.