I'll come to your house in a bit. 

My house?

You sure?

My mum, Aiden and Bea are at home.

I don't mind.

I like your house. 

That's a first.

Oh shush.

It's not bad as you make it out to be.

When are you coming round?

I'm gonna leave in a few.

Remember to drive safely. 

Gosh Cheol, you're acting like a dad. 

☻☻😈

T-that's not what I meant.

Did you just stutter in a text?

Is that weird, Cheollie?

Am I weird to you? ☹

No no bby, don't be sad 

Nooooo

I'm gonna come as soon as I can

Hehe

The things I do for you

Because you love meeee

I can't lie 'bout that

See ya later, cutie😘

❤❤

'I guess that Seungcheol you're talking to' Seokmin observed by the look on Jeonghan's face.

'Aww, you're gonna abandon us then, is it?' Seungkwan pouted.

'Hey! Says the people who always abandoned or made me a third-wheeler when I was single' Jeonghan defended. 

'Alright, calm your asses. Guys, you can leave now if you want to and do whatever. It's fine by me' Jihoon said.

'You're only saying that cause you want to get rid of us and go to sleep!' Joshua laughed.

'You know me too well, Hong'. 

After they said their goodbyes, Jeonghan quickly went to his car, started the engine and began driving to Seungcheol's house. He couldn't contain his excitement upon seeing him again, even though they were together only a few hours before. Twenty minutes later, he parked his car on the street before the road Seungcheol actually lived on, as remembered, and got out. As he locked his car, he saw a figure with black wavy hair, wearing a hoodie and joggers and a grin made its way onto his face. He sped walked down the street, and once he got close enough, he ran to Seungcheol, who placed the bag he was holding on the ground and accepted Jeonghan with open arms. Seungcheol picked him up and spun him around, pecking his lips before placing him on the ground.

'I missed you Cheollie' Jeonghan whispered, leaning on the other's chest. 'What's in the bag?'.

Seungcheol didn't say anything but bent down to pick up the bag. He handed it over to Jeonghan and smiled as he watched the other's reaction. 'You bought me strawberry bubble tea!'.