Chapter 6: 📸

I don't know a thing about football and the way matches work and when you play where so bear with me...

Louis: Are you doing anything tonight?

Harry: Not really. I'm probably watching a film at home. Why?

Louis: Wrong.

Louis: You're going out with me. I'll pick you up at 6.

Harry: What!

Harry: Okay but my parents are back home so...

Louis: Lovely! It'll be fun to meet them!

Harry: Are you serious?

Louis: Hell yeah! I'm curious who gave you your beauty.

Harry: Oh stop it, you big flirt...

Louis: It's not flirting.

Louis: It's stating facts.

Louis: Learn the difference young Harold...

Harry: 🙄

Louis: But you're okay with that?

Harry: Yes!

Harry: I wanna see you again...

Louis: Good. I feel the same way, love.

Harry: Where are we going? What should I wear?

Louis: Uhm, whatever really. Doesn't matter, does it?

Harry: I don't want to go somewhere only to be over or underdressed Lou...

Louis: Darling, even if we were going to the most expensive place in all of Oxford. I'd prefer you to wear what you feel comfortable in.

Louis: I want to see who you are, not who the restaurant wants you to be.

Louis: In fact don't be surprised if I ever show up to a posh restaurant in my joggers yeah?

Harry: 😆

Harry: Okay. I'll see what I wanna wear.

Harry: See you later!

Louis: See ya love! ❤

Harry sighed and walked towards his closet, opening it and whining. He really wanted to know where they were going. Maybe Louis didn't care, but he certainly did...

''What's with the whining?'' Gemma asked as she peeked her head around the corner of Harry's door.

Harry blushed a deep shade of red. He hadn't told his family about him dating a boy. Let alone Louis Tomlinson.

''I-I uhm... I have a date.'' He stammered, turning back around to dig through his clothes.

Gemma gasped dramatically and stepped into her brother's room. ''A date? Who is the lucky lad, do I know him?''

''You'll see when he picks me up in two hours.'' Harry murmured. ''I don't know what to wear, though!''

''That's okay, H. First dates are always scary.'' Gemma reassured, pushing Harry to the side gently. ''I'll help you find something to wear.''

''Thanks. I-It's not my first date, by the way,'' Harry said, earning a baffled look from Gemma. He winced. ''It's like the third or fourth. We've been speaking for a month or two now.''