Strange+ Chapter Three

Chapter 3+ 

Sometimes things happen in life, because you have a fate to reach.

-----+-----+-----+-----+-----

Suddenly I woke up breathing deeply, I couldn't catch my breath…

"It was him!" I said out loud. 

I was so confused. IT seemed so real… He was there! It was a god! I swear! It was morning, and how long was a sleeping at the tree! 

My door opened and hit the wall loudly. 

"What is it, Sand?" My mother asked applaud. Like I was in danger…

I looked around, I was just there. How did I get back to my room? 

"Mother," I looked at her and asked. 

"Yes dear?" Her arms full of clothes, that belonged to my family.

"Where you," I paused. "Ever visited by a god?" I asked slowly.

Suddenly her laugh was heard throughout the room. 

"Visited?" She laughed. "Are you crazy.. Why would a farm girl get visited by a mighty god?" She looked like she was serious.. She thought this was a joke.

"I saw him last night.. I swear." I said in a serious tone. 

"Oh dear," Mommy came close to me and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ears. "Being young you can have many dreams, it might seem real but it really isn't. Don't get all worked up over it.." She said assuringly. I smiled.. 

She got up and her back faced me. Slowly walking away..

"Wait!" I yelled. She quickly turned around. "I was at the tree last night! How did I get home?"

She smiled, "Your brother went and got you. He said there was a piece of gold, lying next to you. It's in pocket, you better keep that close. If your father found out about that, we would be moving to the richer houses." She said, then walked out of the room.

"Gold?" I said out loud, my voice filled with confusion. I put my hand up to my chin and leaned against it..

I don't remember him giving me gold… But I do recall him having a gold armor. Why would he give me gold? 

Wait, he said I was his! Oh my… Maybe mother is right, it was just a dream.. 

But it seemed so real.. I went to look into my pocket, and pulled out a necklace. It was gold, and it was beautifully hand crafted. It had a gods mark on it.. I got up quickly, and ran to my door. 

I opened it quickly and ran to the look at the picture of the gods. I held the necklace up to the picture and observed it. 

My eyes opened widely.. He is wearing the same necklace.. That god. Who is he? 

Why did he give this necklace to me? 

I looked around to where my mom was.. She was in the kitchen doing what she does every morning, make breakfast for us.