Training Camp Pt. 5 (Finale)

You were walking down the hallway to go tell all the third-year boys that the bath was ready for them to use when you noticed that Kuroo and Konoha were chatting together.

'That's strange. I've never seen them talk together before'

You thought before you decided to approach them.

"Hey, guys, what are you talking about?" You ask.

They both jump back when they heard you.

"Oh (L/n), well.... we were just talking about the practice match earlier. What are you doing over here?" Konoha says.

"I was just walking around to see if I could find anyone around. Oh! By the way boys, the bath is open for the third years to use." You say.

"Oh, thanks for letting us know. We should start heading over. Later (Y/n)." Kuroo says as he rushes Konoha and himself in the direction of the baths.

~~~~~~~~~~

You were looking out the window at the night sky when Konoha came up to you.

"(L/n). Have you seen Akaashi around?" He says.

"Um... no I haven't. Why? Did something happen to Keiji?" You ask concerned.

"Well... no. He just said he was going to the storage room near the baths to go look for something he needed, but it's been a while since he left." He says.

"Okay. I'll go look in the storage room, ask around to see if anyone has seen him." You say as you start heading towards the storage room.

What you didn't know was that this was a part of a plan that he and Kuroo had come up with earlier.

You made it to the storage room Konoha had told you about.

You noticed that the door was open and you saw something in the darkness of the room walking around.

"Keiji?" You ask as you slowly make your way into the room.

You are then met with a bright flashlight in your face.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" You hear a very familiar voice say.

"Hey, move the flashlight out of my face Kotaro." You say.

"Oh, sorry. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I was looking for Keiji. What about you?" You say.

"I was also looking for Akaashi. Kuroo told me that he had been gone a while to get something in here." He says.

"That's exactly what Konoha said to me." You say.

You both then hear the door behind you slam shut.

You go towards the door to try and open it but find that it has been locked.

"Damn it! I bet this is their doing." You say angrily.

"Who?" Bokuto asks.

"Konoha and Tetsurou must have planned this." You say.

"Oh, but why did they lock us up in here?" He asks.

"They're probably trying to get us back together." You say.

"Oh." Is all he says as you bang on the door.

"Damn it! No one is around, and I forgot my phone!" You say in frustration as you turn your back towards the door and slide down to the ground.

"Guess we wait around until someone realizes we're missing," Bokuto says as he takes a seat next to you.