★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Start from the beginning

You: "Available jobs in the area..?"

(F/n): "Yup! While you were to busy comforting a crying aztec god of fitness, I managed to find some places for you to apply near the cafe I work!"

You: "..Thanks."

(F/n): "Thanks? That's all?"

You: "I (Y/n) thank my bestest of all friends I ever had, (F/n), for these priceless pieces of information! You saved my life!"

The two of you laugh for a little while, the villains not knowing what's going on and Valentine waking up from his small nap, grudgingly speaking up from under the napkin he put over himself earlier.

Valentine: "Can't the United States president not even take a nap in peace?"

Dio: "But you're not the president in this universe."

Valentine: "Silence!"

Dio: "I'M SILENT WHEN I WANT TO BE!"

Diavolo: "WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IN HERE?! I'M TRYING TO QUESTION MY LIFE CHOICES I MADE WITH DOPPIO!"

Doppio: "I-Is the screaming really necessary boss?"

Dio: "YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FISHNET WEARING GOTH!"

Kira: "I just wanted a quiet life..."

Pucci: "Everybody calm down, why don't we talk this out nice and quiet."

...

Diego: "I want some chicken nuggies!"

The bickering goes back and forth between the little Stand users, until it's finally time to actually say something so you decided to end this, lifting both Dio and Diavolo up by the back of their clothing to separate them before they could do any harm on themselves or anything else. Shutting everyone up immediately once your loud voice fills the air.

You: "ENOUGH! I'm sorry for screaming at you now and I'm sure this would've gotten me into trouble if most of my neighbors weren't at work now. BUT CAN ANYONE OF YOU STOP FIGHTING FOR AT LEAST A DAY!"

Letting both trouble makers down, they shrink back ashamed, a few of the others flinched from your sudden loud voice and even Kars and his gang are quite impressed that you managed to intimidate the little villains but don't show it.

You: 'Great now I got a headache from all the yelling...'

(F/n): "C'mon Diego I'll put in the chicken nuggets and you can watch them cook while me and (n/n) do some other stuff."

Diego: "Alright!"

Kira: "I'll come with you, but only because I need some coffee."

After a short while your friend comes back from the kitchen taking a seat beside you, your (e/c) locked on the few available workplaces showing on (F/n)'s phone screen.

You: "Should I really do it now?"

(F/n): "Hell yeah! Maybe you'll get a job who knows? Your ass can't stay lazy forever."

You: "That's nice of you to do that but...a maid cafe, really?"

(F/n): "Look it's better than nothing! I heard this cafe belongs to my manager's sister. And if you don't want to do that you can still work in this flower shop. Now take your phone and call them!"

You run your hand through a few strands of (h/l) (h/c), before grabbing your (f/c) phone and dialing the number for the flower shop first. Well, turns out someone else was faster and they forgot to delete the job vacancy on this website. Great.