𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 15

Start from the beginning

"i-"

"I'm sorry Mrs Lee but me and taehyung woke up late so we just walked together to school, it won't happen again" jungkook excused, wishing its a good excuse.

"so you two have slept together?" Mrs Lee asked, the class laughed. Jungkook started panicking inside.

'what?! That's not what I fucking meant!' he thought

Mrs Lee being stubborn as always, told them to sit and doesn't want to hear another Excuse.

But jungkook is happy that there are only 2 vacant sits left but tae isnt very happy.

"alright class you're going to have a project by partner and I will be the one choosing your partners" everyone in class groaned.

Jungkook glanced at tae and saw him praying, he thought he's praying to the angels that he sotn be partners with jungkook

"Kim Jongin and jennie Kim"

"Park jihyo and kang Daniel"

Many names later...

"lastly Kim taehyung and jeon jungkook" jungkook heard tae groaned. He frowned but he tries to be positive.

"you here that taetae! We get to be partners!" jungkook smiled widely.

Tae didn't say anything and just layed his head on the table. Jungkook sighed internally, it's gonna be hard to be close to him.

"you will create a song and present it in front of the class and the deadline will be next week" Mrs Lee explained. The bell rang just In time.

Everyone is already going out, jungkook then saw tae ranned away without him.

"tae wait!" jungkook said as he tried to go ran after him.

He entered the cafeteria, he looked around to see where tae and his friends are sitted. After looking around for a bit, he finally saw them.

Jungkook was about to come up to them and say hi but he heard their conversation.

"let me guess the boy still following you?"

"yes and he's already driving me crazy! He has to follow me everywhere" jungkook got broken, is it really that hard to be close to him?

No matter how hard he tried to tae to like him, he's still stubborn as always. He wants to give up but his heart kept on telling him to keep going.

I mean it's still day 2, if he just kept on going, tae will eventually like him. He'll try his hardest for tae to like him.

"taetae! Why didn't you wait for me!" jungkook pouted, trying to act cute.

"jimin hyung hi! Thanks for his number by the way!" jungkook smiled as jimin smiled as well

"no problem" jungkook can see how jimin is nervous cause tae is there.

"jungkook come sit with us!" jin smiled and patted tje sit beside him.

At least he'd happy tae's friends wanted to sit with them. So he nodded and sat beside him.

Jungkook brought foods that he cooked to share with tae, but tae's friends are in awe seeing his food. He shared them his food as thanks for making him sit with them.

He then saw tae looking at the food, jungkook smiled and give him some.

"taetae! Here just grab some!" jungkook smiled, tae as stubborn as always rolled his eyes.

"I'm not hungry"

"stop lying and try it" jimin said and stuffed food in tae's mouth. Jungkook laughed internally.