Seventeen: Under the Night Sky

“Yeon, good morning!” 

Chaeyeon looked and she smiled after seeing Hyewon run towards her, the older is beaming widely as she bowed her head to her.

“Ya! I told you to stop doing that!” Chaeyeon whines, Hyewon shook her head but surrenders after seeing Chaeyeon squinting her eyes at her.

“Fine, fine. Can’t mess with you.” Hyewon pouted this time, Chaeyeon just pushed her face softly before doing what she is doing before Hyewon came.

“Why are you even watering these flowers? You can just let the guards do it.” Hyewon asked while she helps Chaeyeon watering the plants.

“I don’t have anything to do. I also love flowers, so I don’t mind doing this.” Chaeyeon stated and Hyewon just nods her head while observing every move Chaeyeon made.

Soon enough, Hyewon sprinkles water to Chaeyeon’s face, the younger one looked at her, shocked. But, Chaeyeon quickly recovered and started sprinkling water to Hyewon’s face, as they started playing with each other.

“So, what will you do?” Eunbi asked and looked at Sakura who is watching the two play with each other.

“What do you mean?” Sakura asked, trying to ignore the jealousy creeping in her chest. She wants to be close to Chaeyeon, just like that, but they are too awkward with each other.

“Sakura, you’re not dumb. I know you know by now that Hyewon looks at Chaeyeon in a different way, like how the way you looked at Chaeyeon.” Eunbi stated, as she also tries to mask the pain she is feeling. How she wishes she can make Hyewon like that.

“Hyewon is like a family to me. I don’t wanna hurt her if she knew that I feel something for Chaeyeon.” Sakura sighed.

Eunbi nodded her head, she sighed, because this is also how Sakura handled things before they lost their memories. She keeps on hiding what she is feeling with Chaeyeon because she can’t afford to hurt her dearest friend. 

Eunbi looked and Hyewon, before smiling, she knows what will happen after this. The same thing is just happening like before.

“Sakura, just do what you want. Hyewon also values you more than anything.” Eunbi said and Sakura knows what it means, she nodded her head while smiling softly at the two angles playing happily.

“Yuri…can we talk to you?” 

Yuri looked from her bed, there she saw Minjoo and Chaeyeon standing at the door as their faces are getting build up with serious expression.

It’s just afternoon and she needs to deal with her friends.

“Sure,” Yuri said, she sits up on her bed and watched as Chaeyeon went to sit on her bed and followed by Minjoo.

Yuri just looked at the two while waiting for them to talk, she sighed when no one from them tried to open their mouth, Yuri’s about to open her mouth but Chaeyeon talked.

“So, all this time, you knew all along with everything?” The older from the three of them asked she nodded her head as an answer.

“Don’t ask why I didn’t tell you, it’s the Queen’s order so, I can’t spout out the information that I know, she told me not, so I didn’t because I respect our Majesty,” Yuri explained to them. The two nodded their head because they understand.

“But it’s really crazy that we didn’t even notice a thing from you.” Minjoo started which just made Yuri laughed, “Yeah, I didn’t really get an idea that you were not a human.” Chaeyeon added.