Not even aware of their intimacy, Sakura is still calm as her eyes are busy observing the rock, unlike Chaeyeon who is panicking inside because of it as her eyes are trailed to the short-haired girl. 

"Saku-chan...." Chaeyeon called, trying to get the older girl's attention, so she can escape from Sakura's soft grip. Because if she makes this long, Chaeyeon can feel that her heart will be out of the cage if this intimacy continues, considering how her heart is thumping so fast right now. 

She cursed under her breathe when Sakura looked at her after being called, but Chaeyeon's sure right now that her heart can jump out from her chest because their lips are centimeters apart from each other, as their faces are very close. 

Both are shocked by their position, each can be seen as a surprising expression in their faces. As both can't deny the fact how their heart screams so loud at this moment they are in right now. As if it would run out from their chest on how fast and loud beating it is. 

"Uhhh—...s-sorry..." Sakura quickly removed her hands from Chaeyeon's hand as she also backed away from the younger one.

"Uhh yeah..." Chaeyeon laughed awkwardly, she cleared her throat. It feels so dry after what just happened. 

"Yeah...." Sakura chuckles awkwardly, scratching her nape as she roamed her eyes around the garden just like Chaeyeon who is looking everywhere except her, not wanting to show to each other how embarrassed they are. 

Because of the awkward incident, both of them fall in silence as they don't know what to say to each other. Unbeknownst to them how also their heart falls from that moment. 

"Sorry, again," Chaeyeon cleared her throat, trying to ease the awkwardness. While Sakura bites her lips and slowly tried to glance at Chaeyeon. But she's quick to look away because the younger is already staring at her, causing both of their cheeks to flushed as if they are both caught from doing something wrong.  

"Chaeyeon-unnie!" 

Chaeyeon looked at Yujin who called her from afar, she sighed in relief for the youngers presence. She can't be thankful enough to Yujin for pulling her from the awkward situation. 

"Nice timing." Sakura from the other hand said as she looked at her little sister running towards them. She squinted her eyes when she saw someone behind Yujin, and it was none other than Minjoo. 

Chaeyeon waves her hand at the younger angel and to her best friend after finally seeing her familiar face. She quickly went to Minjoo to give her best friend a hug.  

"Saku-chan! Nice timing, you are also here!" Yujin greeted as soon as she gets nears to the two of them. 

"Why?" Sakura asked blankly, Chaeyeon then frowned at her from the sudden change of mood towards the youngest angel. 

"Well, I planned a picnic for us!" Yujin said excitedly, 

"Does mother knows?" Sakura asked and Yujin nodded her head. She looked at Sakura and Chaeyeon before looking at Minjoo beside her, "Mother already knows, come on! The others are already there!" Yujin said at them before pulling Minjoo alongside with her. 

Sakura creased her forehead as she looked at Yujin and Minjoo going ahead of them.

"Why are they so close like that?" Sakura asked, squinting her eyes when she saw Yujin holds Minjoo's hand and seems like the latter isn't against it. 

"Why? You jealous or something?" Chaeyeon asked and Sakura raised her brow as she looks at Chaeyeon, giving frowned expression as if the younger said something absurd.