Happy Birthday!!

AHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGBIN!! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY (international age). I'm so proud for everything you have ever done! Your so talented and I love you to the moon and back.

You've helped me get through so much! When i tell you your probably the nicest person I have ever seen i'm not lying. I can tell how much you care about everyone.

Honestly at first i thought you were this emo boy that's a bad boy . Once i got to see the real you i've realized you just like the bad boy image. BECAUSE YOU ARE BABYYY. Your so cute omg.

I wanna give you a big big big thank you for streetlight. The song was beautiful it was something to cope with all the pain I've been having. You showed me i'm not alone.

You've come so far in the past years. Now can you pretty pretty please sing more LIKE AHH PHOBIA AND YOUR MASKED SINGER IT WAS SO AMAZING!! Changbin your vocals are top notch.

You've been so good to stays and stray kids. Your so talented and deserves everything good. I'm so sorry for all this hate you get. Don't worry stays will always be by you.

The way you treat the members and stay is absolutely amazing. I also love how you wont let anyone force you to do something. For example when JYP said chan wont be performing with 3RACHA the LOOK the LOOK.

Your my main inspiration. You've been such an inspiration since i've been a stay. Your skills inspire me to be soemthing great to change the world. I want to also thank you for that.

I know not everyone wants to leave my sappy birthday note. So i'll end it here. I could go on and on but it's almost 8 in the morning and I haven't slept and now i have to go babysit.

ANYWAYS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BOY EVER! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH.