Lesson 22:// Help

Lesson 22: Help

"Help is On The Way."

There are times in all of our lives when we feel like we're stuck in a bad situations. And we're trying to be Independent not to ask for a Help. Because we feel we are out of options and that no one understand us.

Independent. Sometimes independence is a great thing, but there are plenty of times when we wish there were someone on hand to support us. To Help us. When we are unable to face and beat the troubles we have to go through.... it's not bad to ask for a Help.

Don't say that no one can understand you.. because there is God who really understands you. He's in above, watching you and waiting for you to ask His Help.

Mahirap bang  humingi ng tulong? O sadyang mataas ang pride natin na humingi ng tulong dahil iisipin nilang mahina ka dahil hindi mo kayang mag isa?

Sometimes we think like that. Pero may mga bagay kasing hindi kayang gawin o solusyonan lang ng isang tao. Kaya nga maraming tao diba? Dahil kung hindi kaya ng isa... tutulungan ng isa pa.

Read Ecclesiastes 4:9-10,

"Two are better than one, because together they can work more effectively. If one of them falls down, the other can help him up. But if someone is alone and falls, it's just too bad, because there is no one to help Him."

And...

" Carry each others burden, Galatians 6:2"

Ngunit kung hindi ka makahanap ng taong makakatulong sa iyo... there is God. Hindi ka niya papabayaan o ni iiwan, dahil makakaya bang iwanan ng magulang ang kanyang anak?

"I know where you Live, Revelations 2:13"

Alam niya bawat galaw mo, bawat pananalita mo, bawat pupuntahan mo at kahit ang mga desisyon o plano mo sa buhay ay alam niya. Bawat detalye ng buhay mo alam niya, dahil hindi mo pa man nasasambit ay batid na niya (Matthew 6:8).

Kaya't huwag tayong magalinlangang humingi ng tulong sa kanya, dahil sinong ama ang pababayaan ang kanyang mga anak?

"And surely , I am with you always, to the very end of the age, Matthew 28:20"

He will be with you, if you'll accept His Help.

"I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me, Philippians 4:13"

God knows exactly where we are and He is very much aware of any difficult situations we face. Because of this we can have the confidence  and strength needed to live for His Glory.

Our Greatest Hope here below is Help from God above:)

Struggling? Pray and Have Faith<3

******

Written By: Heyitz_Heart24