𝐈𝐗. God Is Watching

Start from the beginning

"Long story," Harlow answered bluntly. Elena knew not to ask any more question just coming to terms with how she's home now and not murdered.

Now came the hard part for the Petrova sister, something was eating Elena up on the inside, the twins weren't known to keep a major secret from each other or used too. Harlow deserved to know about how her dead mother wasn't her real mother and that their real mother was a terrible person, Elena decided it would be if she told her then if she found out from someone else.

"Earth to Elena. " Harlow taunted looking at her sister who had zoned off in her own mind.

"Harlow you promise not to go for good after all of this. you need to stay." Harlows eyebrows creased at Elena's words, the hell was she talking about

"I'm always gonna come back," she groaned rolling her eyes ready for one of Elena's lectures on being a 'good person'.  "but please if you are knocked up don't call it some hippie name, we already have twins in this family we don't need anyone else with identity issues."

"I just- I need you to understand," Elena hesitated, slowly waking up to the girl's bed  " Alaric came here in search of his dead wife and I was doing some research..." Elena then paused taking a deep breath preparing herself for what she was about to say

Harlow grounded seen as her sister didn't look like she was leaving anytime soon "I've got somewhere to be my bed doesn't like waiting."

Elena sighed deciding to get straight to the point, knowing that no matter what this conversation wasn't going to end well "around the house there are photos of mum pregnant with Jeramy but have you seen any with us?"

"no, but maybe I mean mum would have been huge.." Harlow exclaimed not completely aware of what Elena was trying to imply "she might have had a completion issue"

"Harlow... They called us the Petrova twins," Elena spoke waiting for the outburst of emotions from her twin, she knew she was about to face "but never Jeramy, there are photos of mum pregnant with Jeramy but not us." Elena repeated keeping eye contact with her twin

Harlow let out a breathy laugh "what?". the look of seriousness on her twins took Harlow by surprise and just like that it was if her brain had winded her. harlows face paled knowing what the hell her sister was implying about her parents "how long?"

"har-"

Harlow stood up from her bed. repelled to be anywhere near her sister, as she felt her world was caving in on her "just shut up Elena." she yelled, glaring at her sister "how long did you know?"

"Harlow I couldn't have-" Elena was cut off again

"how long?" she was now yelling at her sister even louder trying to find her keys to get out of here. for the hundredth time, Harlow decided to run from her problems and this one was coming hard and fast.  she swore under her breath remembering that her car was at the Lockwood mansion

"It was only a few week and-" Elena tried to explain to her sister but Harlow wasn't in the right headspace for this conservation

"weeks!" she grabbed a bag throwing any type of clothes, she could find "and your like hey let's not tell my twins sister about this, keep this a secret from her because we need more of that in our family." she spat

Elena started to freak out as much as she didn't like to admit it Harlow brought something nice to the family of three and she didn't want to lose that once more.

"I don't think you're one to talk Harlow." Elena defended standing up to her sister now both standing at two different part of the room glaring at each other "you can't even tell me who this mystery man is, the person who you have been living with."