𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

Start from the beginning

"MAAAAA!"
M: WHAT!?
"Can we stop by the deli so I can get breakfast."
M: Its already 6:08, and you take too long to eat. Doesn't the bus leave at 7:20?
"Yeah. Ill eat on the bus. Plus I need to pick up some snacks."
M: Oh alright.

I grab my phone off the nightstand, and take my suitcase an bag downstairs. My mom is sitting on the couch, on her phone. When I get downstairs, she turns and looks at me.

M: You ready?
"Yeah"
M: Alright come on.
She grabs the suitcase from me, and takes it to the trunk of the car.

As were on our way to the deli, I get a phone call from Angel.

|Incoming FaceTime from: 🪳Roach🧍🏽‍♀️|

A:Y/N!
" uhm good morning to you too."
A: Are you getting breakfast?
"yeah why?"
A: My momma said she doesn't wanna stop off at the store, and I didn't eat anything. Can you PLEASE get me some breakfast.
"Oh sure."
A: Ugh thank youuu. I'm already at the school by the way. They said the bus is leaving in like 30 minutes. Yeah they just pulled up.
"Oh okay. I'll hurry up then.
A: Yeah. You better. Well, see ya in a few.
"See ya"

|End of FaceTime: 🪳Roach🧍🏽‍♀️|

As soon as the call ended, we arrived to the store. I ran inside, and quickly ordered some food (baconeggandcheese). Then I went to the snacks isle, and got some juices, chips, and cookies, for the hotel room. I pay for my stuff, and by the time i'm out of the store, Its already 6:55. My mom speeds over to the school, so i'm not late, and the bus is already there.

Teacher: Okay finally Y/n is here. We just are waiting for 4 more students to arrive. You'll be on bus 2. Put you luggage under the bus.

I walk over to the second bus, and i see Angel waving at me through the window. I put my suitcase in the storage part of the bus, and I get on. I take the window seat next to Angel. She likes sitting in the row seat, so she can converse with everyone. I take out my phone, and listen some music. I also packed my laptop so I can watch Netflix at night. 20 minutes later, all the rest of the kids arrived, and the bus started to take off.

FF 2 hour ride

Teacher: Okay everyone when we exit the bus, make a line to retrieve your luggage. As you walk into the building you'll get assigned your room. We all know that y'all got to pick roommates , so just go to the front to get your keys. Then you can take your bags upstairs, and meet back down here in an hour at 11:30 for lunch if you're hungry. Okay so can we please listen to the hotel staff members before you all go about your stay. She'll give you guys further instructions.

The hotel staff gave us a long introduction for about 10 minutes. It was pretty much just about the hours of the pool, and foods. Also about hotel rules, and safety precautions or whatever. When she finished, everyone went to get their keys, and started heading to their rooms.

A: Cmon girl I'm still tired. Let's go to our room and chill until lunch. I think the other school comes around then.
"Okay sure let's go."
The hotel was really big, and had 15 floors. Our room was on floor 9, right by the vending machines. A lot of other people were also on our floor, so there was bound to be some sort of party later on. As were walking to our room, a boy is handing out notes to everyone walking by. Here's what they said