So maybe you are wondering where are we going?

We are going to Thailand. Why? Because we'll be having shoots in there and this have to do something with the new deal between my character and Liesa, but most specially for some flashback scenes to Liesa's life.

When we arrived at Thailand Lisa is just quite.

She's walking with Rosé with a plain expression. She just smile time to time to people who's here to welcome us.

When we arrived at the hotel. They asked every artist to film and get people updated, and they'll be compiling it to be included in behind the scene. We chose our roommate but we announced a lie. Chaeyoung and I are roommate, but that is just for the show, decided by the management.

Here I am in one room with Lisa. Chaesoo chose the room with the king size bed.

While me and Lisa is here in a room with separate bed.

"Hon you okay?" I asked her. I remember everything she shared about her childhood when we arrived here, I wonder how it feels to be back at your hometown that gives you so much experiences at young age.

"I'm jealous" I stared at her when she said that. I'm expecting her to say 'Yeah' because that is what she always say when she's not in the mood to open up.

Is that why she's quite since we arrived?
I thought she remembers her past.

I tap the space next to me asking her to lay beside me which she obliged.

"Don't be. Kai is just a friend now, and hon it's hard to walk with that heels so-----"

"Hon you could have just cling to Sang-eun unnie or to anyone other than him." She sighed. "I'm sorry I just can't help it. He's a threat to me you know? Forget it. I'm sorry"

"It's okay hon, I understand. I'm just thankful that you are tall enough and doesn't need to wear heels most of the time because honestly, I will react worst when I'm jealous" I admitted. I'll probably go bitchy to her throughout the day if it happens, kinda childish but that's who I am.

I heard her chuckles. "Hon how you feeling right now? Have you ever came here again after you came to Korea with Yoon-gi oppa?" I ask

"No, never, but I planned to. I just don't find any reason to proceed with my plan, and it actually felt new to be here. And I'm thinking what if, I met my step mom and step siblings one of this days?"

"Well that's possible. Have you forgiven your step mom of what she did?" She nooded at my question.

"If she didn't abandoned me, I won't be where I am right now. I'm probably not the Lalisa Manoban who have Jennie Kim" she stated and showed me her cheeky smile.

I smiled back. "Hon have you ever tried finding your biological parents? Don't you want to meet them someday?" I asked looking at her but she look at somewhere. "I'm sorry. It's okay you don't have the to answer"